Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You know that kid, that kid that couldn't enter the room and sit on the couch without tripping over everybody's controller cables. That dumb rear end kid that either pulls the controller out of your hand or pulls the entire console off the shelf while the rest of your friends are in the middle of an intense match of Mario Kart.

We are that kid entering that room about to trip over all those wires.

* You probably have to be at least 20 years old to understand this thread, sorry kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
guys i gotta take my asthma medication hold on

Abrahamsen
Jul 1, 2009
Shamefully silent but refusing to help pick anything up.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Had no friends growing up, I guess my dogs were my "friends", but they were all retarded outside dogs so never received the opportunity to trip over the wires. Usually if they got in the house they slinked real low to the ground and didn't know what to do with themselves; they'd typically crawl quickly to the kitchen and then get tossed out and yelled at. :shrug:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
We beat that friend to death with our gamecube controllers.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You know that kid, that kid that couldn't enter the room and sit on the couch without tripping over everybody's controller cables. That dumb rear end kid that either pulls the controller out of your hand or pulls the entire console off the shelf while the rest of your friends are in the middle of an intense match of Mario Kart.

* You probably have to be at least 20 years old to understand this thread, sorry kids.

usually when you're playing a character you're not supposed to explain the character and then not pretend to be them

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

mdm posted:

guys i gotta take my asthma medication hold on

This is actually me though. Hold on I have to use my nebulizer. I'll do it in the bathroom cause its loud

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

That kid had a sister and any time she came through the room we would tell him that she had bent over and we saw her tits. He eventually got super pissed off at us and no longer had us over.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Ooh! A boss fight! Lemme get us some mountain dew...

*yoink*

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N
Those type of kids grew up to be the adults in my world that can't pour coffee from the pot without spilling any. I get that accidents happen, but if it happens EVERY loving TIME then you just have the motor skills of a retard.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Aesop Poprock posted:

usually when you're playing a character you're not supposed to explain the character and then not pretend to be them

I was one of the other kids in the scenario I presented.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
*gets a severe, shirt-ruining nosebleed for no reason whatsoever*

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
"Hey how come you guys didn't call me to hang out? Your mom let me in. Oh cool you're on the last boss" *trip* *smash*

"oh no. sorry man. it's cool though, my uncle works at Nintendo, I can get you a new one that's umm gold and has a picture of Link on it and plays Sega Genesis games"

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*eats the ENTIRE bag of Doritos in one sitting and does not share, clogs controller with orange flavor dust*

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
just watch where you're loving going, patrick, goddamn

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
My friend Brian would always get nervous and throw up all over the Clue board game when we were kids, so my dad took it to work and had it laminated.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

criscodisco posted:

My friend Brian would always get nervous and throw up all over the Clue board game when we were kids, so my dad took it to work and had it laminated.

The puke?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

No lunkhead, the board. He want going to buy a new Clue every time Brian came over.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

criscodisco posted:

this owns.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

gently caress you guys maybe if you didn't have to sit on the couch they wouldn't be stretched like tripwires.. don't get pissed at me.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

tater_salad posted:

gently caress you guys maybe if you didn't have to sit on the couch they wouldn't be stretched like tripwires.. don't get pissed at me.

This is a good point. When I was a kid we had an Intellivision and the cords were curly like phone cords, so you had to sit on the floor next to the machine.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
*blasts him in the brain with a fully automatic rifle*

Phew, glad I got to do that before the government takes away my guns.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
FINISH HIM! *performs babality*

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hello, I'm here!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

criscodisco posted:

I worry about your friend Brian if he ever takes up a life of crime. He might fold under questioning.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*takes console off shelf, pulls out cartridge without first shutting it down and shits into slot*
Whoooops! Haha!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Better than the kid who throws crap.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
When we played Mario Kart Battle Mode on the SNES i'd shout BANG! at my epileptic friend Craig to make him waste the Red Shell out of panic. Worked 8times out of 10 but one time he had a seizure. Shouldn't have been playing video games anyway to be honest.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
throw the controller like a bola around that motherfukcers legs an bring him down

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

One time I was at a kids house and his PS2 was like his prized possession, one of the other guys there tripped over the cord and it yanked the console off the TV stand and it broke.

We took it apart, reseated the drive tray and the laser, and had it working again in 10 minutes.

Of course if it had been any Nintendo console up to the GameCube it probably wouldn't have even turned off, those things were ridiculously hardy.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

that actually was me growing up :(

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

criscodisco posted:

and now he is the rookie cop throwing up at grisly murder scenes in all your favorite cop shows :cool:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
*tries to get gauntlet legends on the N64 to work by blowing into cartridge multiple times*

*that one kid gets the cartridge, blows into it just once, puts it in the N64 and it works perfectly*

*sits down to play but wrestles with a cord octopus before finally getting ready to play*

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Oh crap I spilled a whole can of surge all over

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
do we really have to play Goldeneye again?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*uses one of your good controllers to play Mario Party*

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Applewhite posted:

*uses one of your good controllers to play Mario Party*

Jokes on you. Every single one of my N64 controller has a loose butt hole.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Guys no odd job!! *trips on cable and slams head into corner of coffee table knocking themselves unconscious while blood sprays everywhere*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*plays racing games by 'steering' really hard with the controller and leaning far left or right with entire body, throws tantrum when leaning too far and cord pops out during the first lap*

• Locked thread