Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Some dumb poo poo on the radio posted:

So in addition to teaching young people that our country is racist, prejudiced, 'against' anyone who isn't white, male, Christian... now we're also attacking these religious and political leaders, and their religion. We don't want kids to grow up with a Christian belief system, we take away that moral compass, and now those birds are coming home to roost...

It's not that are country is against anyone who isn't Christian, we just want to make sure that everybody is raised as a Christian because they will be inhuman monsters otherwise. Totally different!

Earlier they were explaining that the recent trend of mass shootings is because of abortion, because if you don't respect the sanctity of life inside a mother's womb why would you uphold the sanctity of life anywhere else? This less than a week after a guy shot a bunch of people outside a Planned Parenthood, I guess he was secretly pro-choice and that's where his wanton disregard for life came from??? QED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

you should take the radio and shove it up his rear end

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wait, who are you talking to? the radio?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

My coworker asked me earlier if I heard about the shooting in Louisiana

I said that I didn't care and he said, that's fine by did you hear about it and I said no

and he said it's because a black guy was the shooter and it doesn't fit the media's narrative that white christian males are the greatest threat to america

my other coworker came up and jokingly threatened to kill me with a starbucks gift card and said if he killed me with it then they would try to ban starbucks gift cards

the south lol

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
convince him to shoot himself. He's probably most of the way there already.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
"My coworker"

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
conservatives are, as a general rule, insanely stupid and whiny

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tezzor posted:

also "progressives" :eng101:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i used the quotes because its all a scam and anyone who cares about anything is a stupid loving baby :)

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

i used the quotes because its all a scam and anyone who cares about anything is a stupid loving baby :)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
he's right, though

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

don't sign my posts

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
General Bullshit 2.1: its all a scam and anyone who cares about anything is a stupid loving baby :)

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Michael Savage is pretty funny. He doesn't try to be, but he is.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

dad gay. so what posted:

also "progressives" :eng101:

dems gay. so what

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Ha anybody ever read "First Freedom" magazine? They have it in my barbershop and it is a hoot. It's the NRA's sponsored magazine and if its articles are anything to go by, the primary motivator for the majority of gun enthusiasts in the US is fear.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Rush is currently taking THE MEDIA to task for not calling the shooting yesterday an act of terror.

Monday he was saying "why does it matter if we call this an act of terror or not, sheesh get over it" when people were complaining that they weren't calling the PP shooting an act of terror.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
us politics is almost as terrible as turkish politics.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
States rights.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Three ads for Ted Cruz back to back, and every guy on the station slobs Cruz's knob at least once a day. Apparently the GOP establishment persuaded the talk radio circuit to move off of Trump. It's not that they say there's anything wrong with Trump in their book, mind you, the pundits all just... stopped talking about him, even though they were all for him a couple months back.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

dad gay. so what posted:

I quoth the poet's of old:

It's all the same, only the names will change
Everyday it seems we're wasting away
Another place where the faces are so cold
I'd drive all night just to get back home

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Ehud posted:

my other coworker came up and jokingly threatened to kill me with a starbucks gift card and said if he killed me with it then they would try to ban starbucks gift cards

the south lol

Beat him to death with a bible

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Just say "Allahu akbar and convince him you're a moslem. See how he behaves around you and if he still listens to thr radio

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Gabriel Pope posted:

Three ads for Ted Cruz back to back, and every guy on the station slobs Cruz's knob at least once a day. Apparently the GOP establishment persuaded the talk radio circuit to move off of Trump. It's not that they say there's anything wrong with Trump in their book, mind you, the pundits all just... stopped talking about him, even though they were all for him a couple months back.

It's like fan duel and draft kings on ESPN. Every time anyone mentions anything on air they're either paid to do it or doing it to get paid. Ted Cruz is probably paying a shitload for those ads and there's a backroom agreement to talk him up.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Gabriel Pope posted:

Rush is currently taking THE MEDIA to task for not calling the shooting yesterday an act of terror.
they need to go back to making music imo

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Please do not Hutu Power Radio shame me

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Tezzor posted:

Glass houses, tezzor

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I've been ruthlessly addicted to conservative media for 11 years now

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
You should go buy a bunch of guns and then you can bond about gun culture and also how Obama is a muslim

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I've been ruthlessly addicted to conservative media for 11 years now

I'm sorry.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Michael Savage is pretty funny. He doesn't try to be, but he is.

*goes on a 25min tirade about liberalism*

SAVAGE

(cue commercials for buying gold doubloons and prepper food)

guys a legend, id totally like to meet him and maybe sit down and eat a meal together and talk about everything except politics.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mariana Horchata posted:

*goes on a 25min tirade about liberalism*

SAVAGE

(cue commercials for buying gold doubloons and prepper food)

guys a legend, id totally like to meet him and maybe sit down and eat a meal together and talk about everything except politics.

What's that "psychological nudity" thing they always bring up in the stingers? I've never been able to parse that ine out, but then again I'm not a Doctor like Michael Savage.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Don't be. It only makes me stronger :unsmigghh:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Gabriel Pope posted:

It's because they think Trump can't win yet they believe Cruz can lmao

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
So op what do you listen to? LAME stream media? :rolleyes:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGjZm4ICDxw

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

dad gay. so what posted:

what's it like to not have "it" anymore?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

fyodor posted:

what's it like to not have "it" anymore?

pretty much the same i guess

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
THE MEDIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
my coworker thinks batman v superman actually looks like a good movie

• Locked thread