Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.
My parents bought me stuff sometimes and I'm not really good with money, so I clearly don't fully understand consequences, conceptually speaking. Which one of you no-life fuckers wants to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

Luxury Communism posted:

i am trans-bourgeoisie mind my pronouns

Rich/riches/richself

Estranged On The Range
Oct 18, 2015

Melmac posted:

one more

That motherfucker looks 35

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
As I recall some of the loudest goons at the time were calling the national outrage stupid and saying that it doesn't make sense to lock up a 16 year old for life and that 10 years of probation would gently caress his life up in a more constructive way and saying that the defense attorney was just trying to make a case for leniency and it all got blown out of proportion

They were, of course, loving dipshit retards, but because they were loud and scornful enough a lot of the herd fell under their sway

Now that we can see the situation more clearly, perhaps we can all get behind treating this guy as if he were a black person who murdered four people with a car in Texas, i.e. execute him within a month

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Unshaved Moose posted:

That motherfucker looks 35

2 years before killing 4 people:

After:

Guilty conscience is a hell of a drug.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
the second pic looks like someone who would molest the first one

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

He turned into a son of anarchy

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I wonder if when the OP posted this thread a mere 17 days ago that he could have ever guessed that this kid would be on the law with a bounty for his capture.

Anyway I am not taking gibbis bets on where he and his mom will be found hiding. I have dibs on Cancun, Mexico. Post your guesses here.

Winner will receive "Something Awful Karma Points".

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Tujague posted:

As I recall some of the loudest goons at the time were calling the national outrage stupid and saying that it doesn't make sense to lock up a 16 year old for life and that 10 years of probation would gently caress his life up in a more constructive way and saying that the defense attorney was just trying to make a case for leniency and it all got blown out of proportion

They were, of course, loving dipshit retards, but because they were loud and scornful enough a lot of the herd fell under their sway

Now that we can see the situation more clearly, perhaps we can all get behind treating this guy as if he were a black person who murdered four people with a car in Texas, i.e. execute him within a month

This guy was the hero of Old GBS

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
I've been diving into the history books guys, it turns out there's a cure!

I guess it was called the Reign of Terror? Weird French name for a medical treatment, but it got rid of that affluenza pretty good.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Melmac posted:

I wonder if when the OP posted this thread a mere 17 days ago that he could have ever guessed that this kid would be on the law with a bounty for his capture.

Anyway I am not taking gibbis bets on where he and his mom will be found hiding. I have dibs on Cancun, Mexico. Post your guesses here.

Lol wouldn't it be funny if they both got sold into white slavery to escape imprisobment.

How's that affluenza working out for ya lmfao

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice

Tujague posted:

Well now we can throw him in prison for a decade or so and not feel bad about it because he is an adult so everybody wins.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Melmac posted:

No way they go to Mexico. They'd never be able to stay anywhere but a four star hotel which pretty much guarantees they'd get caught. They'd not gonna blend in in some dirt poor town.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

haljordan posted:

No way they go to Mexico. They'd never be able to stay anywhere but a four star hotel which pretty much guarantees they'd get caught. They'd not gonna blend in in some dirt poor town.

Wouldn't the FBI know if they went on a flight?

Also they are offering a reward to anyone who turns them in. :rip:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Melmac posted:

Wouldn't the FBI know if they went on a flight?

Also they are offering a reward to anyone who turns them in. :rip:

Yeah their passports have already been flagged and even if they have cash on them eventually they'll need more and good luck with that

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

haljordan posted:

Yeah their passports have already been flagged and even if they have cash on them eventually they'll need more and good luck with that

:munch:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Oh this is great. Official government flyer:

http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2015/couch.pdf

edit: I wonder why no mention or photos of his mom?

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Dec 20, 2015

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
What's the nicest, closest, most white-people country that will refuse to extradite? Venezuela? Trinidad and Tobago, maybe? Morocco?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
GOON PROJECT let's hunt this man for sport

Estranged On The Range
Oct 18, 2015
This is a job for Dog the bounty hunter. He will bring him back no matter where he hide

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Unshaved Moose posted:

This is a job for Dog the bounty hunter. He will bring him back no matter where he hide

Dog has a genius business plan. He posts bail for people he knows will run, but they're too poor to get out of Hawaii so he just goes to the same four or five places to track them down.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Melmac posted:

Oh this is great. Official government flyer:

http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2015/couch.pdf

edit: I wonder why no mention or photos of his mom?

He's 5'7", 130 lbs and has a tramp stamp, I'd be on the run too.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Supreme Allah posted:

He's 5'7", 130 lbs and has a tramp stamp, I'd be on the run too.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
They're already getting a large number of tips about their whereabouts. You think you can escape Texas Justice?

quote:

“He’s going to get his, period,” said defense attorney Jerry Loftin. “You can’t get away, you can’t hide, you can’t run. Maybe for a while, but they’ll find you. Period.”

Loftin says an adult criminal court judge will have more power to punish Couch, including revoking probation and sending Couch to prison. And Loftin expects a harsh punishment.

“The higher the profile the case the more likely the guillotine is dropping,” he said.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

What would you guys pay to punchasize this kid in the face? I'd say mid five figures.

Also they'll absolutely get caught. Whenever they run out of whatever cash they managed to grab they're done for.

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015

Alan Smithee posted:

the second pic looks like someone who would molest the first one

kek

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Lmao hope that kid dies in jail.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Poor kid.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
yeah these people werent that rich, he's done

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

revmoo posted:

Who is defending driving drunk in here?

Don't know about that, but I've dome some sunk driving. Like I might get really pearled out and tool the strip up. You know, track it right, but don't bane the dilly? We've all been there.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
WTF is this thread about? Some kid is going to jail for a crime he did?

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
so this rich oval office basically gets away with murder and all he has to do is not touch the booze for ten years and he goes and drinks.

haljordan posted:

The concept of playing beer pong without beer is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of in my life

he could have also said it was non-alcoholic beer or something. the kid got out of killing 4 people with 'i was too rich and i didn't know any better' defense.

Ork of Fiction posted:

WTF is this thread about? Some kid is going to jail for a crime he did?

16 year old drives drunk, runs down four people and kills them, seriously injuring two others. his defense is literally: 'i was too rich and had no boundaries so i didn't know any better' (ie: affluenza). gets 10 years probation where he can't drink. drinks. instead of going to expensive defense lawyer, runs.

Dapper Dan fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Dec 22, 2015

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm going to sue for being vaccinated against affulenza against my will

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
These people represent everything that's wrong with modern society. I want to punch them in the face. A ball lands in their beer pong cup, and they dont pound that poo poo and spit the ball back into play? Shame

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Dapper Dan posted:

so this rich oval office basically gets away with murder and all he has to do is not touch the booze for ten years and he goes and drinks.

It's made so much better by the fact that he seriously got away with the poo poo and then the idiot goes ON THE LAM because someone videotaped him drinking and tweeted it to the FBI. So not only is he literally being sought by the feds his mom is now involved too. It's loving amazing. I thought I'd never hear about this idiot again after he walked away scot free.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Melmac posted:

It's made so much better by the fact that he seriously got away with the poo poo and then the idiot goes ON THE LAM because someone videotaped him drinking and tweeted it to the FBI. So not only is he literally being sought by the feds his mom is now involved too. It's loving amazing. I thought I'd never hear about this idiot again after he walked away scot free.

Where have I heard that before.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNG0IuymIkk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NlC-JTazS8

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk Nerds posted:

These people represent everything that's wrong with modern society. I want to punch them in the face. A ball lands in their beer pong cup, and they dont pound that poo poo and spit the ball back into play? Shame

Sometimes I play beer pong at my friend's house and sometimes a few of them insist that we use water in the beer cups and just take a swig of beer every time instead, so as to avoid germs and dirt and hairs and whatever. First of all, that's what the goddamn water cup is for. Second of all, there's no way to make sure you're actually drinking the right amount. Third, stop being such a loving bitch jesus christ.

Estranged On The Range
Oct 18, 2015
You know you are a total loser when you need your mom to come with you on your run away.

Hopefully she remembered to bring his inhaler and flintsone vitamins.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

Sometimes I play beer pong at my friend's house and sometimes a few of them insist that we use water in the beer cups and just take a swig of beer every time instead, so as to avoid germs and dirt and hairs and whatever. First of all, that's what the goddamn water cup is for. Second of all, there's no way to make sure you're actually drinking the right amount. Third, stop being such a loving bitch jesus christ.

Quoth the beta, on the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

He looks like adult Macaulay Culkin

• Locked thread