Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
eat the rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

if ford charged 1.5 million dollars it'd still be a poor redneck truck

I quote that as a Ford shareholder lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
welp there's a felony for him and his mom, they're hosed lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk Nerds posted:

These people represent everything that's wrong with modern society. I want to punch them in the face. A ball lands in their beer pong cup, and they dont pound that poo poo and spit the ball back into play? Shame

Sometimes I play beer pong at my friend's house and sometimes a few of them insist that we use water in the beer cups and just take a swig of beer every time instead, so as to avoid germs and dirt and hairs and whatever. First of all, that's what the goddamn water cup is for. Second of all, there's no way to make sure you're actually drinking the right amount. Third, stop being such a loving bitch jesus christ.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
are there people who think this person isn't going to go directly to prison because lol

once your face is on a piece of paper that says 'WANTED BY US MARSHALS' you're pretty much hosed

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Watch him not get charged with anything lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MeatwadIsGod posted:

No lie an insanely hot girl at my college got bacterial meningitis from beer pong.

Also gently caress this gay earth for this kid getting off (by the judge being a corrupt joke). He better get the maximum sentence for bailing to Mexico.

Lol whatever

Even if true (what no one else just her?) who cares. Meteorites hit people sometimes too.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
puerto vallarta is really nice actually

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Is this automatic or can he still wiggle out of it?

It's up to the authorities if they want to charge him or not.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

blugu64 posted:

I never understand what the plan is for these types of people. Live in Mexico the rest of their lives? Move on somewhere else? What's the end game here?

I'd rather live in Mexico the rest of my life than spend 10-20 years in prison.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

Nevermind I am wrong, he is only facing a few months in prison for this bullshit, his mom is facing 10 years. :psyduck:

Yeah lol I imagine a first time probation violation is not nearly as bad as aiding and abetting a person who is evading police custody. That's gotta be a felony at least.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Prof. Lurker posted:

dont millenials and liberals say that ppl need "rehabilitation" instead of being thrown into a prison??? hows THAT workin out for ya? :smug:

pretty well when you compare recidivism rates between countries with punitive justice vs those with rehabilitative justice

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Remember in the USA you can be rich and drunk drive and kill people and that's fine because affluenza made you do it but if you are starving and need to eat and unable to find work and you steal food then 'gangsta rap made me do it' isn't quite good enough you're going to prison for 10 years lmao

quote:

if they had all this magical money you guys keep talking about how did he get extradited from mexico one of the most famously corrupt places there are?

I don't disagree that these people probably aren't all that wealthy but lol at this right here. In real life when you get to Mexico you keep going because they sure as poo poo will extradite your rear end and random white boy and his mom don't know thing one about who to contact or who to bribe to avoid extradition back to the USA.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
so do you think he hosed his mom or what?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Most normal countries with sane people would of locked this kid up, since America can't punish it's rich it's become the rest of the worlds burden to bear of the affluent white man fleeing justice in their countries

Most normal countries with sane people don't have hell rape prisons, either.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fleeing to mexico is like emergency bug out say goodbye to everyone because you murdered people and the cops are after you poo poo lol I can't believe they'd burn that card on a potential probation violation

then you're supposed to keep going dumbasses not just park in Puerto Vallarta lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Baracula posted:

lmao like the fact you don't have titles means you don't have a hereditary power elite

yeaah but at least theoretically any natural born citizen can be president one day

you have a queen ffs. and a house of lords!

although your house of commons is dumb as poo poo so idk good luck mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The_Franz posted:

You can't enter Russia without a visa, which takes time and leaves a paper trail, and they probably aren't going to have any use for this dumbass since they have more than enough drunken car crashes already.

lol is you serious dog have you seen how big their border is and how drunk/corrupt their officials are

the problem is getting there in the first place because you'd have to cross an ocean to get there from Mexico but I'm pretty sure you can bribe some container ship people and then just hope you don't end up sold as a sex slave (bring guns).

e: haha he just blew all his money on alcohol and strippers in Mexico what a loving retard

• Locked thread