Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

nigga crab pollock posted:

i rushed a frat freshman year and even then nobody did. i was at a party this weekend and it was the same. like every party ive been to its been the same

the best part about parties is the room upstairs where everyone is smoking weed though so w/e

you were so lame you couldn't even find a party where actual drinking games happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

Sometimes I play beer pong at my friend's house and sometimes a few of them insist that we use water in the beer cups and just take a swig of beer every time instead, so as to avoid germs and dirt and hairs and whatever. First of all, that's what the goddamn water cup is for. Second of all, there's no way to make sure you're actually drinking the right amount. Third, stop being such a loving bitch jesus christ.

Quoth the beta, on the forums.

• Locked thread