Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Authorities are investigating a video on Twitter that allegedly shows Ethan Couch, ​the teen whose “affluenza” defense spared him jail time ...

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...beer-pong.html/

sorry judge, I'm too rich to care or understand that when i run 4 people over they might die, also I'm white

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Melmac posted:

lo loving l

This dickweed and his mom are now fugitives on the run because someone snapped a picture of him playing beer pong.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/17/us/texas-affluenza-drunken-driving-teen-missing/index.html

but but... but....i thought he couldn't possibly fathom the results of his actions seeing how he's rich

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Lmao hope that kid dies in jail.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

op is gay and so is this little loving pissbitch

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

a prosecutor in mexico is claiming they want to give him the full sentence he should've gotten the first time. there in mexico.

lol

I am literally praying to a Dead fakek God that this is true

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Burns posted:

Was anyone able to locate a transcript from the court proceeding or a reasons for decision of the initial case with this guy? It seems the media latched onto this affluenza thing. Id like to see the actual court records.

He had affluentza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ethan-Couch-Gets-High-Profile-Mexican-Attorney-364003111.html

The hits keep coming!!!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

WescottF1 posted:

Well, he got 720 days in jail. Still a slap on the wrist, but it's something I guess.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/13/latest-texas-affluenza-teen-to-remain-in-jail.html

Hope he serves every fuckin minute and gets his salad tossed EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

donkey salami posted:

if his salad is getting tossed wouldnt that mean his bunghole is getting the licking?

No, it means a quality and healthy dinner consisting of green leafy veggies and a sensible portion of protein and starches.

• Locked thread