Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Quote-Unquote posted:

poverty is a disease imo
one that is easily curable but it's easier to blame the poor for not having insurance to prevent them from being poor in the form of having rich parents

*in cop voice* poverty is a disease, and i'm the cure

(starts shooting black people)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

You know whenever someone makes a thread about DUI you people all jump out of the woodwork to say that there's nothing wrong with it and that you can totally be trusted behind the wheel :frogbon:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

netally posted:

That's what confused me about the case. The family are hardly the 1% kind of rich that isolates you from society. They're small town America rich. His dad couldn't even afford rehab for an extended period of time.

Look anyone who does a crime and is above the poverty line is an example of the callousness of the ruling class. Kill em all viva la revolucion etc the world is so unfaiiiiiiir :qq:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

so how does it work in america, do you actually have to bribe the police or do they just not arrest you on principle?

i need to know for a friend

• Locked thread