Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Sentence this fuckboi to 15 years Jared Fogle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

nigga crab pollock posted:

idk about you guys but beer pong is barely a drinking game. its usually a game drunk people play while drinking but it rarely actually involves alcohol

never once seen someone put beer in the cup and drink it or take a drink when their cup is taken out. everyone is just already drunk and wants to throw ping pong balls at other people

I don't know what CHRISTIAN beer pong you play but I've only ever seen it used. It tends to be piss lite beer so you're half right

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

the second pic looks like someone who would molest the first one

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Melmac posted:

I wonder if when the OP posted this thread a mere 17 days ago that he could have ever guessed that this kid would be on the law with a bounty for his capture.

Anyway I am not taking gibbis bets on where he and his mom will be found hiding. I have dibs on Cancun, Mexico. Post your guesses here.

Winner will receive "Something Awful Karma Points".

Lol wouldn't it be funny if they both got sold into white slavery to escape imprisobment.

How's that affluenza working out for ya lmfao

• Locked thread