Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
*bows* I would like to thank the Academy, the voters, and most importantly, myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I won the only award that matters, the one that people stay up late when the awards show has gone way over time and people just want to go to bed, but they stick around so they can talk about it at the water cooler in the morning.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks MMM and BK tag-team running this thing.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
:)

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Omg I'm so honored!

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Thanks for the nod!

Just a note: Slack Mafia #3 is still taking signups, ready to launch, and more innovative than ever! I guarantee it'll be a hot game.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i cant beleive what i won it ! !

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I am pleased that Quid gets an award for a move he made in my first ever game.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Glad I could be one of the chief architects of the biggest heartbreaker

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

A hush falls upon the crowd, but only for a moment, as Little Mac rushes upon the stage. He smiles and waves, drowning in applause, grabbing closely to the gallow-shaped trophy. He waits for the crowd to quiet down, fighting back a grin. He gingerly places his hand upon the microphone and speaks softly, his voice booming over the crowd.

"I'm so glad to get this opportunity to speak tonight," Mac says. His voice is stern and fierce - every word drips with meaning and purpose. "There is a dark secret in the Mafia community. One of the other winners tonight has been hiding something for a very long time and I need to take this public forum to address it. Ladies and gentlemen-"

His voice croaks as a quiet zip echoes throughout the quiet auditorium. The bullet goes through Mac's brain, splattering blood on the back wall. Calling upon his massive willpower and fueled by the screams of his adoring fans, Mac paints a name in blood... but it's almost illegible. There is a murderer at the Lylos, and it's up to YOU to find out who it is.

Welcome to Lylos Mafia! Everyone who won an award is playing. This is a mafia game with no nights and infinite lynches. Also everyone has infinite dayvigs.

Player List
Somberbrero
Hiipfire
Hal
MMT
Lumpen
Quidnose
totinos
busb
ecco
Anon
asiina

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is forever.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
##shoot slef

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm really glad OtGW meant something to a lot of folks, but I'm happy that Asiina's game won because she did a very good job from start to finish. Even though I was doomed from night one in that game, I had a heck of a lot of fun. That day two was one of my favorite mafia days ever. I'm sorry I didn't participate in this, but I got really wrapped up in thinking about the last year of mafia and then promptly forgot what I was thinking. Kudos to all you community members who stepped up and took time to see this through.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

totino boy posted:

##shoot slef

totino reaches deep into his pockets, removes a shotgun, and places it into his mouth.

"Oh god," he mutters, pulling the gun away, "I can't loving do it gently caress gently caress gently caress I wanna but uhnnnn I can't hwa hwa hwa gently caress you me gently caress you uhnn just oh god hwa hwa"

Trembling, his finger pulls the trigger and buckshot shatters his skull, sending one hundred perfectly cooked pizza rolls spilling across the red carpet.

totino has died Day 1.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

This is America, littlemac.

Everybody has a gun.

##shoot Little Mac

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Little Mac's corpse squirms.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a trick.

##feed Little Mac's corpse to the pigs

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##suicide bomb the after party

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##drugs

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

You said my name?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Rarity posted:

You said my name?

If only we lived in a world where drugs were a rarity, smh, smh.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

CCKeane posted:

I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a trick.

##feed Little Mac's corpse to the pigs

Little Mac, as everyone is well aware, is pig poo poo.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

##suicide bomb the after party

Anon detonates dynamite strapped to her stomach and explodes, taking out anyone nearby.
AnonymousNarcotics, Lumpen, and busb, all Vanilla Town, have died Day 1.

Rarity's ears perk up and she arrives with great haste.

Rarity has gained a second infinite dayvig.

Player List
Somberbrero
Hiipfire
Hal
MMT
Quidnose
ecco
asiina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010