Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
They come to snuff rhe rooster yeeAaaaaaAAAAAH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
A Qotsa some came on the radio today and i wondered if theres anyonr who would turn town the radio for it. Like it might not be their favourite somg but i think maybe everyone will tolerate queens of the stone age.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I dunno about songs but if i got a free shot at playing a song off rhe top of my head itll always be kris kristofferson or kool keith. I only like rap and country.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://youtu.be/MSlHwC030GU

Kool keith

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I like CoC - albatross. Never know when hes gonna say albatross.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

i prefer their earlier stuff. i've been cranking Blind lately and it's fantastic.

I used to listen to lots. Havent since i was 19 or so tho.

Gnarls barkley was good i liked both those albums lots. Cee lo is a sellout now thoigh. And I love sellouts.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive never even thought of a place that would rack the pool balls for you. Sounds like heaven

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Anyone remembrr that destinatiom calabria/unknown song w the sexy trumpet ladies and their butts in the clip

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

in the OLD days every place was like that

But that was before my time

I mean you ended up racking them sometimes yourself, but if the staff was coming by they'd always stop and do it.

Granpa said this about pool places but he played snooker, which is an impossible game invented soely to piss you off with fictional robot men on TV blasting your own ineptitutde int he balls forevere and ever and ever gently caress

If i follow your posting canon correctly yoj have worked all around the world in different bars.

What pool house rule causes the most fights.

One shot/two shot is a big doozy in aus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im on the one shot side dont flame me.

The other is fowl on the black. Most people are good sports about it either way but if its a crowded table it can get nasty.

• Locked thread