Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Um, I shoot birds at the airport.
:smugbird:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

amityville anus posted:

Um, I shoot birds at the airport.
:smugbird:

Everybody hates birds!

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

i whisper "I Am God" whenever I flush the toilet after doing a piss (but not a poo, because that would be gross)

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I pick at the skin around my fingernails constantly. Used to just be my thumbs, but I've moved onto the rest of my fingers. Because of this, my fingers are almost always sore and it makes it hard for me to write or do other things that require fingers. I am not sure when I started doing this.

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

spud posted:

Called "popping your ears"? If we are talking about the same thing it is great if you fly a lot and don't need to be one of these losers that has to hold their nose to do it.

Cool! I always wondered what ppl were talking about when they said changing altitudes/pressure made their ears hurt. I just instinctively pop my ears when they feel stuffed and they clear up immediately. Guess I would've been a good pilot but for my horrible vision. I was pretty awesome at Tie Fighter at least.

A strange thing I did yesterday--I got frustrated/angry at my SO, but instead of lashing out or throwing a tantrum like I normally do, I chose not to react and just did some laundry. But I couldn't sleep at all last night, even though I was tired. Just stared at the ceiling, and occasionally watched some SC2 streaming to take my mind off things. I also realized that I was still angry, and thought about why I felt so frustrated. Then when my SO woke up, I had a conversation with her about what she did to cause this emotion (it was minor, just words), and that I was up all night thinking about it. She responded really well and talked about her own feelings. Then during the day she sent me an email about how she feels so much closer to me after our conversation. I feel the same.

Weird!

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
- I've an awful habit of picking facial hair.

- Whenever I'm frustrated I'll just mentally mumble myself for a day or two. Not litanies of hate towards the world and prayers for its destruction or poo poo like that, just short sentences of "I wanna cum violently" or "Gotta go blind with the next orgasm". Kinda like the the "Get REAL Beefy Bitch" of masturbation. Next orgasm I have is excellent though. poo poo just works.

Stinky_Pete posted:

I click my left thumb, kind of like cracking my knuckles, except I can do it pretty consistently over and over. I learned this while reading Great Expectations because I was so intensely bored.

Fredrick Douglass' autobiography taught me how much hair was around my rear end in a top hat and I started pulling those hairs out while reading it because I was so bored.

This was before I found out I could still get an A or B in English with just the spark notes.

I get bored with songs that I like and skip them halfway through

Can do this but with my wrist and a specific vertebrae of my spine (between my shoulder blades, can't tell which one though).

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011
Anyone else pull up a few short beard hairs and use them to poke their gums while watching movies?

:smith:

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

Toadstrieb posted:

Anyone else pull up a few short beard hairs and use them to poke their gums while watching movies?

No, but if alone I may pull on a nose hair to slowly build up a sneeze, pulling the hair out just in time to push me over the sneeze threshold.

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

rgocs posted:

No, but if alone I may pull on a nose hair to slowly build up a sneeze, pulling the hair out just in time to push me over the sneeze threshold.

Sounds amazing. If you enjoy that I'd also recommend using your index finger to put as much pressure as you can stand on the like rear part of your nostril, where the cartilage meets the bone. The harder and longer you press the better it feels when you let go.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

:yikes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Toadstrieb posted:

Nope.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Dr. Wang posted:

I pick at the skin around my fingernails constantly. Used to just be my thumbs, but I've moved onto the rest of my fingers. Because of this, my fingers are almost always sore and it makes it hard for me to write or do other things that require fingers. I am not sure when I started doing this.

nonononono stop loving doing this. that's beyond repulsive

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i'm a stupid moron with an ugly butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Doctor Dogballs posted:

i'm a stupid moron with an ugly butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt.

I understand this reference

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I can stuff the top of my right ear into my earhole and it stays there. Only the right ear though.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Do a poo, look at the poo, and get all :smug: if it is well formed and not awful smelling.

If I'm going to drink from a glass at home, I will rinse it out with water first even if it is clean. I also seem to pour myself more of any drink than I need, and pour the last little bit out instead of drinking it all.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

1. When I poop in public, I must remove one pant leg completely. This is after pulling my pants up one time when I had to take an emergency poo poo and finding out my pants had been soaking up piss while I was making GBS threads.

2. I never wear a band's shirt when I'm seeing them live.

3. I go weeks or even months without tying my shoes.

One that my brother used to do was break all the pointy ends off of French fries before eating them.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I am in love with the moon. My love is not returned. Every sad love song makes me think of the moon. You bitch, you stole my heart.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I like to listen to Goldfrapp's Tales of Us while studying the big world map I have on my bedroom wall.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Somehow I still try to seek human companionship, no matter how forlorn the task.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Doctor Dogballs posted:

nonononono stop loving doing this. that's beyond repulsive

A lot of people do stuff like this, and it's a very hard compulsion to break. It's called dermatillomania (trichotillamania for hair) there's a whole thread about it in E/N

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Live in Des Moines, Iowa. Owns.

Keep cucking dudes without meaning to. It just happens and I feel bad afterward :shobon:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Wang posted:

I used to do this a lot, once I got a job in IT I managed to tone it down a little bit because of how much I have to use my fingers. Used to chew the gently caress out of the skin around my thumbs and then they would hurt if I had to pick up tiny screws or use a screwdriver.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
i form the universe around my will

Mahnarch
Jan 7, 2008

Landing?
Do, or Do Not.
There is no 'Try'.
I live two simultaneous lives; one in the real world, one in my head.

I can go through my entire work day on autopilot while working my dream job for the day in my head.

I think that means my real job is boring and predictable.

In my dreams I'm a Viking.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I sleep with a buttplug inserted into my rear end so when I wake up I just pull the plug and my gaping rear end in a top hat just drops out all the compacted faeces from the previous day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

Mahnarch posted:

I live two simultaneous lives; one in the real world, one in my head.

I can go through my entire work day on autopilot while working my dream job for the day in my head.

I think that means my real job is boring and predictable.

In my dreams I'm a Viking.

I really hope you never get them mixed up. I will add "viking style mass killing" to my google alerts just in case.

• Locked thread