Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
jake - tomm
venom - tomm
keane -
tom - tomm
gwyn -
imgay -

3 - tom

6 alive, 4 to lynch.
Deadline wednesday 13th at 4pm pacific.

Welcome to Sedatefia the Mafia care home, where poo poo posters go to die.

Much as changed at the once Prestigious Sedatefia care home since the new management took over. It started with the mass staff layoffs, leaving a skeleton crew barely able to cover the increasingly onerous administrative duties as well as care for the residents. No one could quite believe it when they then air-lifted the entire building to the jungles of South America with the residents and staff inside. Soon the admissions shifted dramatically to the elderly relatives of rich heirs/heiresses. And the turnover rate began to skyrocket. It used to be a wonderful place where people who needed assistance posting could live out their days with dignity. Now the paint peels from the walls, hallways have become dark and dingy as bulbs go unreplaced, the air-conditioning seems permanently off and so do the residents. The extent of increasingly poor decisions by the new management is starting to seem intentional, the workforce is demoralised, the food has turned to poo poo, the maintenance is going unmaintained and these poo poo posters aren’t getting any younger.

An aircraft, 50,000 ft in the air.

"We're approaching the drop zone, are you clear on what you need to do?"

"To be honest sir, I'm concerned this all seems out of our remit."

"You just worry about finding the guy, I'll deal with those fat cats in Washington."

"This hardly seems like the proper channels sir."

"The owners have stone-walled us and with their sudden transcontinental relocation, the proper channels won't cut it. This guy has left a trail of bodies in his wake and it's up to you to take him down."

The agent clenched his manly jaw and nodded. He lept from the plane.

Patience bit her lip, things were going to hell and it seemed there was little she could do. The conditions were so backwards they felt anachronistic as if her work station had been cribbed from a movie about WWII.

Here's a pensive looking old person. She knows bad poo poo is going down.

Hershel Wiseman wiped the sweat from his brow, the sun was unrelenting. But so was he. No one believed him that Hitler was still alive and living in South America but he was gonna prove them all wrong or he wasn't Hershel Wiseman, the Last Nazi-Hunter. He'd find Hitler and kill him. To Death. He'd reach the mansion in the distance by sun down and then they'd pay, they'd all pay. With Death. Because he was gonna kill them.

Can the residents live out their days with dignity?

Can the workers still provide care and keep their jobs?

Or will the gears of untrammelled capitalism crush the spirit and very life from their bones only time will tell…

Dumb jokes and radical politics will be jammed into the orifices of A Game for 221716 players.

Standard mafia rules apply:

• Nights will be closed. (During the Night phase, the thread will be locked and nobody can post.)

• No posting after the hammer/last vote required to kill

• No out of thread communication unless you are specifically told that you are permitted to.

• NO toxxing/betting/truth or dare.

• Hangings are majority, not plurality. (A majority of players is required to execute a player. If the day ends without this majority, nobody is executed.)

• No posting mod PMs.

• No editing posts.

• No faking day actions (unless hilarious).

• No lurking.

• No posting screenshots from any kind of chat doc

Please PM me and ask for a replacement promptly if you find yourself struggling for time or enthusiasm.

Breaking the rules will make a player liable to be killed by the moderator or at very least a strongly worded PM.

No longer taking sign-ups!
1 - Kashuno
2 - Pinmom
3 - Jimson
4 - Exakt Science
5 - TMMadman
6 - AnonymousNarcotics
7 - imgay (as hitler)
8 - Sirsamvines
9 - CCKeane
10 - Taste
11 - Tommunist
12 - Birdstrike
13 - JakeP
14 - Bowmore
15 - Venom Soag
16 - Gwynplaine

Puntification fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Jan 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I'm here to bring capitalism to the old

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ok

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Ready to crush old-people beneath my iron fist of righteous captitalism.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I'll Show You Capitalization, Whippersnapper!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'll play but I'm going to be in Denver and skiing M/T/W of next week. So I won't be posting much during those days.

Of course some people will consider that a good thing.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Me!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

I'll play but I'm going to be in Denver and skiing M/T/W of next week. So I won't be posting much during those days.

Of course some people will consider that a good thing.

Skiing eh? Sounds like a capitalist conspiracy to me

##vote tmm

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was promised the role as hitler

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I'm glad the back fell off my seat, because I only need the edge.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I'm a bit busy today but I'll tart up the OP and start bullying people to join some time tomorrow and get things moving then (hopefully).

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I am here to fight against the evils of capitalism.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hello yes I will play this game that is apparently better than dodgeball.

But I will not play it Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday nights because that is when I play dodgeball.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:henget:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Give me Pinochet oR give me death

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
kept you waitign huh

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Alrighty

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

kept you waitign huh

yer just a regular master of suspense, aren't you?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ill play but based on the size of this game will point out now that I am traveling the night of the 23rd, and then back home on the 25th. Assuming that Xmas will be accounted for in this game, and deadlines won't occur on those days i'll play

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
obv iously you have to cancel your christmas plans

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EXAKT Science posted:

yer just a regular master of suspense, aren't you?

this is it

this is the gaem I imperosnate a guy who is pardoying anotehr guy through the lens of a video game charahcter

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

this is it

this is the gaem I imperosnate a guy who is pardoying anotehr guy through the lens of a video game charahcter

your pretty good

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'm going to be roleplaying this game as forums poster Tremendous Taste. It went really well for me last time I tried it.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

smh

the thing you like is bad fam

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Pinterest Mom posted:

smh

counterpoint you are bad

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Pinterest Mom posted:

smh

i liek you

:ocelot:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

i liek you

:ocelot:

so birb what's it gonna be like for you, pretending to be a brit?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EXAKT Science posted:

so birb what's it gonna be like for you, pretending to be a brit?

that's prtty easy for me, my natural accentn is kind of birtish but I grew up in a poorer part of sydnye so I learned the broad local accent and swith between them depending on who I talk to

although I'm copyign Venom Soag who is actually Gaspy copying soag and I thikn they're both aussie so?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I would role play as Pinterest mom but given my distaste for abandoning games I just can't abide it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

After this game is over, I'll be starting a hundred player game in which I'll invite every single person to ever play mafia.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

that's prtty easy for me, my natural accentn is kind of birtish but I grew up in a poorer part of sydnye so I learned the broad local accent and swith between them depending on who I talk to

although I'm copyign Venom Soag who is actually Gaspy copying soag and I thikn they're both aussie so?

yeah but you're pretending to be them pretending to be a brit, per the OP. unless you're the Secret Hitler.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EXAKT Science posted:

yeah but you're pretending to be them pretending to be a brit, per the OP. unless you're the Secret Hitler.

I didn't read the op lol I just saw this needed 22 plaeyrs

"oi dcikhaed get me a cup of tea you dorngo" how is that?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

I didn't read the op lol I just saw this needed 22 plaeyrs

"oi dcikhaed get me a cup of tea you dorngo" how is that?

nah too bogan. more like

"oi, fetch us a cuppa, won'tcha, love?"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'll start any game whatsoever

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm hitler btw

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

These look like a good set of orders, ship 'em
F Nap H
F Rom H
A Mil H

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I honestly don't remember a lot about that. Did you run that?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
god those fleet orders.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

iirc the context was that if I picked wrong I was dead so I just stalled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

JakeP posted:

ill play but based on the size of this game will point out now that I am traveling the night of the 23rd, and then back home on the 25th. Assuming that Xmas will be accounted for in this game, and deadlines won't occur on those days i'll play

Yeah I'm fine with those stipulations, I'm also reducing the size a touch I'd like to get this moving.

• Locked thread