Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

Fat Samurai posted:

Thanks for that. So team relations aren't important? I was hoping to rock some DD, Iron Fist and Cage :(

NM will add it in the future don't worry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Oh, if anybody wants to add me to friends, I'm ICameForRevenge. I send the assemble points daily and open rifts and like having a good time.

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010
is there no way to get bios for jessica jones besides the "buy a new hero from store" bullshit? I'm at 78/80 with her and its driving me crazy.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

polish sausage posted:

is there no way to get bios for jessica jones besides the "buy a new hero from store" bullshit? I'm at 78/80 with her and its driving me crazy.

Ally Shifter, Warp Device, etc. Combat Hero Bios from Hero Box. That's how for now.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Almost want to reroll to get him.

I grabbed Angela and green goblin. Defeat I chose Modok.

The thing is all 3 seem really good. Angela is a good, seeming, neutral.
Green goblin is just a blast and I picked Modok for ICameForRevenge lol

I guess the question is does vision overpower Angela as a neutral allowing me to grab someone else with that spot?

Edit also I'm tinychalupa if people want to add me. I doubt I'll reroll, already bought the daily gem thing

Tiny Chalupa fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Dec 5, 2015

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Looked a little bit at some costumes in the training room and how they play.

Man, Bullseye's stume is just awesome. I don't think he is strong (I know bullseye regular is pretty bad) but his card throwing Gambit style loving owns.

Definitely a contender for my next 1250 crystals.

Just tough cuz i gotta save up for Nico costume this month...really pumped for that.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
so, i hit that part in the story where its a brick wall with my level 30 venom. Any suggestions on what to grind? I only have level 18 skills and i ranked up to 4* but otherwise i'm brand new.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Lechtansi posted:

so, i hit that part in the story where its a brick wall with my level 30 venom. Any suggestions on what to grind? I only have level 18 skills and i ranked up to 4* but otherwise i'm brand new.

Definitely. This is normal.

Find a story level you can beat that is near that story level. You'll probably get good XP there.

Also, special missions are good. Grind away.

The daily missions are SO fast and will give you great XP too.

Don't forget your warp device. Always run that for extra XP.

I remember getting stuck on 5-4 a long time ago so I farmed 4-9 for a bit.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Just got Ultron and he seems pretty drat good. Universal, lots of AOE, it seems like his two jump up attacks should have some I-frames. I like him.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Almost want to reroll to get him.

I grabbed Angela and green goblin. Defeat I chose Modok.

The thing is all 3 seem really good. Angela is a good, seeming, neutral.
Green goblin is just a blast and I picked Modok for ICameForRevenge lol

I guess the question is does vision overpower Angela as a neutral allowing me to grab someone else with that spot?

Edit also I'm tinychalupa if people want to add me. I doubt I'll reroll, already bought the daily gem thing

Angela is very high damage output, but very squishy unless you buff her defense with ISO. Her major downside is you can farm 1 to 2 bios a day on her and that is only if she comes up in the ally shifter. The ideal thing for her is keep her 3 star for battleworld until you can jump her to 6 star unless you are willing to spend a little.

Vision is good in the fact he can asbsorbs physical damage for awhile, but if you go against an energy damage character he falls fast.

StarkRavingMad posted:

Just got Ultron and he seems pretty drat good. Universal, lots of AOE, it seems like his two jump up attacks should have some I-frames. I like him.
He is right now and I think his newest uniform is considered the best of his three.

On that save your crystals for uniforms or sale deals. Only buy bios that are hard to get such as she hulk, Jessica Jones, Rocket, Starlord, Antman, Wasp, Sister Grimm, Singularity, Angela. You probably want to save all crystals until Christmas when a sale will probably happen.

Other tips:
Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man, and Giant Man are all easy to farm and some of the best characters in the game. Buying their uniforms makes them arguably each the best character.
You can run everything on auto at a certain point, but allow PVP to run auto to attack and mash the special moves manually. I hope that isn't phrased confusingly.
Make sure to do missions in the lab everyday. That is a free Bio and usually half are rarer bios.
Always try and enter each battleworld. Try and run at least 1 battle. No matter where you place you will get some bios.
You can generally beat levels with bosses 5 levels than your highest leveled characters.

Edit: gently caress it made an alliance. Search for Doctor Goons and I'll let you in.

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Dec 5, 2015

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

:ducksiren: 50% XP BOOST AND 30% GOLD BOOST EVENT IS LIVE :ducksiren:

get in playboi!

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

This battleworld is dildos

Super villian, high rank, kingpin required.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

How long is the boost event thing?

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Drythe posted:

This battleworld is dildos

Super villian, high rank, kingpin required.

The one minor saving grace for accounts that haven't played for months and/or whaled out is that the required character doesn't have to meet the star requirement. So you only have to have four additional super villains at 4-6 stars.

Wish I could get in on this one, the prize is Loki bios and it feels like his dimensional rifts come up about a third the frequency of Hawkeye's.

Kelp Plankton posted:

How long is the boost event thing?

You can tap the red megaphone symbol thing with text by it on the right of the main screen to check on the current and upcoming events. Says we got 2 and a half hours left on the EXP/Gold/Energy reduction events left.

Hogama fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Dec 6, 2015

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Does anyone know how to reset your account after its been linked to Facebook and all that crap?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
I totally played this while driving home from work last night. Love that auto play.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Been on that auto play repeat while shopping at target. Owns.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Is very useful at work also

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Been on that auto play repeat while shopping at target. Owns.

I love how it makes farming to characters easy. Tap their picture, it will show you what missions give you biometrics, hit repeat. It will tell you when you've all you can get so you don't waste time. There's no excuse not to have MODOK.

I need more Crystals for alt costumes.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

twistedmentat posted:

I love how it makes farming to characters easy. Tap their picture, it will show you what missions give you biometrics, hit repeat. It will tell you when you've all you can get so you don't waste time. There's no excuse not to have MODOK.

I need more Crystals for alt costumes.

Same. Blew through my saved up crystals this morning for 160 Angela bio. :negative:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Drythe posted:

Is very useful at work also

just lol if you can't actually play the game while at work

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Also how do you keep this from murdering the poo poo out of your battery? On my iphone 6+ i can lose like 20% battery in 30 mins easily. Just turn everything on low?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Holyshoot posted:

Also how do you keep this from murdering the poo poo out of your battery? On my iphone 6+ i can lose like 20% battery in 30 mins easily. Just turn everything on low?

Correct.

Iceman2343
May 7, 2007

I'll take the Job.

Mr Hootington posted:

Angela is very high damage output, but very squishy unless you buff her defense with ISO. Her major downside is you can farm 1 to 2 bios a day on her and that is only if she comes up in the ally shifter. The ideal thing for her is keep her 3 star for battleworld until you can jump her to 6 star unless you are willing to spend a little.

Vision is good in the fact he can asbsorbs physical damage for awhile, but if you go against an energy damage character he falls fast.

He is right now and I think his newest uniform is considered the best of his three.

On that save your crystals for uniforms or sale deals. Only buy bios that are hard to get such as she hulk, Jessica Jones, Rocket, Starlord, Antman, Wasp, Sister Grimm, Singularity, Angela. You probably want to save all crystals until Christmas when a sale will probably happen.

Other tips:
Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man, and Giant Man are all easy to farm and some of the best characters in the game. Buying their uniforms makes them arguably each the best character.
You can run everything on auto at a certain point, but allow PVP to run auto to attack and mash the special moves manually. I hope that isn't phrased confusingly.
Make sure to do missions in the lab everyday. That is a free Bio and usually half are rarer bios.
Always try and enter each battleworld. Try and run at least 1 battle. No matter where you place you will get some bios.
You can generally beat levels with bosses 5 levels than your highest leveled characters.

Edit: gently caress it made an alliance. Search for Doctor Goons and I'll let you in.

I joined your alliance using the same user name I use here.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Iceman2343 posted:

I joined your alliance using the same user name I use here.

Your in because I set it to public and not private to begin. I'm sure glad it doesn't explain how to set stuff for alliances or I missed it somewhere.

Anyone here Sapphireslab or lechtansi? I will wait to see if they are active.

Edit: Snapples too? Please post or send me a pm if your joining up so I can give goons first priority.

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Dec 6, 2015

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

It's me, I am Snapples

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Just turning the settings from high to medium made everything run better battery and heat wise with no change to frame rate or graphics I can see

There's no reason to leave it on high

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

Your in because I set it to public and not private to begin. I'm sure glad it doesn't explain how to set stuff for alliances or I missed it somewhere.

Edit: Snapples too? Please post or send me a pm if your joining up so I can give goons first priority.

You probably won't have to check and confirm here if they're goons. The goons are gonna be the ones who apply. Majority of these guys are good friends of mine from our Marvel Heroes. Thanks a ton for starting a second alliance!

I'm gonna put our second alliance in the OP. Goons, please join Doctor Goons if you aren't in an alliance. Lots of perks and we can all play together and chat together anyway.

The two you mentioned above are goons just FYI. Know them both.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm Lechtansi!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

You probably won't have to check and confirm here if they're goons. The goons are gonna be the ones who apply. Majority of these guys are good friends of mine from our Marvel Heroes. Thanks a ton for starting a second alliance!

I'm gonna put our second alliance in the OP. Goons, please join Doctor Goons if you aren't in an alliance. Lots of perks and we can all play together and chat together anyway.

The two you mentioned above are goons just FYI. Know them both.

No problem. Just wanted to make sure everyone here who wanted in was in first. Thanks for the heads up I'll just add.

Kelp Plankton posted:

Just turning the settings from high to medium made everything run better battery and heat wise with no change to frame rate or graphics I can see

There's no reason to leave it on high

Yeah I run it on low for both when it is just auto clearing. Runs a little quicker in fact.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
Dammit, a game came out that i've been wanting to play for ever (Shadow Complex) and instead of playing i'm just playing this dumb F2P marble game. Silly game.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Holyshoot posted:

Get a better phone? My S6 edge+ runs at high performance and med graphics for hours :smugdog:

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Application in to join tinychalupa

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Also she hulk or sister grim package?
Or will there a better package at some point?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Both are good and the character's bios are hard to obtain. Remember though you have to get 630 bios to 6 star them. This will be difficult unless you spend.

It really is your choice in the end. Pick which characters you like and play with them.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

^^: this guy gets it. Also Hootington, add me. ICameForRevenge sir.

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Both are excellent and worth it. Don't get me wrong.

Christmas is coming though and Mr Netmarble will probably have a mega sale like they did for Black Friday.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
I was impatient, and will wait to whale, grabbed a box like a tard baby ended up with 3 star Thor

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tiny Chalupa posted:

I was impatient, and will wait to whale, grabbed a box like a tard baby ended up with 3 star Thor

Solid pickup. Thor is good and hard to farm. I'm not personally familiar with his skillset but I hear he is good.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

:siren: ProTip: When sending Assemble Points, tap the Friends icon in the upper right corner of the screen, tap the Game tab, and there is a green SEND ALL button in the bottom left corner. :siren:

I totally missed it, and was just sending them one by one...

The She-Hulk, Sister Grimm, and Singularity packages come with:
  • 180 Bio for the character
  • SELECTOR: 180 Norn Stone x1
  • Lv 5 XP Chip x100
  • Dimension Debris x150
  • Gold x 1,000,000
  • Clear Ticket x200

I don't have the money to get enough Crystals for one, let alone all three. 1,865/2,500 :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Got like 60 selector bios right now and don't know who to spend them on after spending an initial batch on Angela. Right now I'm using a 2 star spidey, 4 star Angela, and 3 star Iron Man. Debating upgrading Spidey or finding an alternate blaster to IM because I hate IM and don't want him on my team. Who else is a good blaster dude.

• Locked thread