Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Within a week of starting the game, it gave me a level 30 Sharon Carter, and I just coasted along on her for ages. Only in chapter 6 so I actually have to put effort into playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Been on that auto play repeat while shopping at target. Owns.

I love how it makes farming to characters easy. Tap their picture, it will show you what missions give you biometrics, hit repeat. It will tell you when you've all you can get so you don't waste time. There's no excuse not to have MODOK.

I need more Crystals for alt costumes.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Deciding between Rocket and Daisy for a free blaster.

Also, best way to earn crystals is doing the pvp? gently caress fighting 3 bosses at once. What the hell game?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
It's to bad there's no Mutants in this game because it would great to have Dazzler to go with Nico and She Hulk for A-force action.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I was trying to find out if there was a way to farm crystals, but googling just comes up with tons of hacks.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I wish the game would show me how much biometrics i have with characters when it offers me free ones. Oh well, its a minor thing.

Though yesterday I was all "god drat i don't want to spend more money on this game, I bought the $5 pack what else do you want? But Dammit, I want Gwen, Miles and Silk!" and then today its "oh free Spider-Gwen and only 5 days to Miles. Thanks game!".

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Awesome guys. Don't forget, if you're looking for a guild, Worst Alliance is our 4th GOON alliance we are filling up. Marble Hebrons, Doctor Goons and Goonlactus are currently full.

Channel 859 is our all goon channel too. Cheers.

Applied to it as twistedmentat.

Its taking forever to level characters up to 40. I have all the dailies completed up to the level 40 stage, and its driving me nuts. Even just leaving it on repeat all day feels like its taking forever to get everyone up.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Battlworld says i need more heroes, but Malekith is the only available weird, what?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I love the difficulty jump between the first stage of the holiday event missions and the second.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Giant Lucky Box's don't have Biometrics in them do they?

And I love how people put low level characters in the first space in their team boxes, but then have high level characters in the wings.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'm really tempted to get the SW Angela costume, but I don't know if its worth it. Also, I may want to keep my crystals in case they put up a box for a character that I want to rank up/get.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Used the pack to 4* Carol.

But loving hell what genius thought putting 3 bosses in a mission was a good idea? 7-10 is loving bullshit, compounded by the fact it gets enemy shifted about half the time.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I think it becomes The Thing To Happen because 8-2 has it as well.

It's loving bullshit, level 45 3* Captain Marvel, Agent 13 and Wasp fully upgraded just get wrecked in that mission.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

a big fat bunny posted:

Yeah, those get real dumb real fast. I hit a wall for a week because of them, and used some of the more manageable levels to grind. When you are ready or want to push through them, make sure you have a line of friends with level 60/max mastery characters ready to lay down some damage so you can play clean up. Chapter nine is way better although there are some fights that seem way tougher than they should be.

Yea. I went back and farmed a poo poo ton of money and managed to fully upgrade everyones skills to max, while they were just close to max. That game me the edge to beat it. It also helped there wasn't a enemy shifter and i got an ally shifter.

I noticed autoplay has real issues dealing with multi boss fights. It doesn't know who to focus on and ends up switching target way too much.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Nice! I'd love a 3* angela.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Waifus.

Waifus everywhere.......

My god.

Still missing Scarlet Waifu.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I love when a level 32 1* Thor beats my level 50 4* 4 mastery Captain Waifu.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Wha?

Only characters that can give my silk, Captain Waifu and Nico issues time to time are captain Waifu, silk(if they out iso me), goliath or yellow jacket
Captain and yellow jacket can really wreck silk

I watched Carol punch the poo poo out of Thor and do single digit damage, and even her abilities did dick all. I'm not sure how someone managed to get someones defense so high.

mangler103 posted:

One thing I've noticed this week about Timeline battle is that you MUST use a scrub team for your last attack of the day. If you leave your 6/60 team in place for your last fight, no one will attack you and you won't have any revenges to go back to, meaning you lose out on a bunch of points.

Even having a decent 4* team in the 40s is good. You can almost always find a team you can beat on your last fight with that kind of team.

I never thought of this.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

HUMAN FISH posted:

Oh cool got the bonus poo poo from christmas sales.

I think I'll save the selectors for when my waifu gets added to the game

edit: speaking of waifus

Honestly, how much money did you spend to get that?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
God drat I keep forgetting Villain Siege Destroyer is immune to Energy attacks. And Captain Marvel's basic is also energy, even though its just fists, sparkly fists.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

ZodiakLucien posted:

by far the most annoying villain siege enemy to me

I really hate Bullseye too because my characters keep locking onto the robots and missing him.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

PureRok posted:

So how high do you think that energy can go?

I have 2100

As you can see I finally bought the Angela outfit. I am tempted to get the Ms Marvel one, but I prefer her Captain Marvel one.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I finally broke down and got the Ms Marvel costume, and it almost seems unfair to the AI. Up to a point.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I don't see a reason not to get the Tony Stark Stash every month.

Was there any hints on what the new costumes are?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

punchymcpunch posted:

I think they mentioned some Peggy Carter stuff, I'd assume a Peggy costume for Sharon, but who knows.

I'd hope Peggy Carter would be her own character.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
This game came out after the Mutant embargo marvel put on games right? So we'll never see any X-men or Deadpool?

Ugh, the lasers in Doc Ock's stage drive me nuts, if you're in a move that locks you in place they have enough time to target and kill you and will probably kill the next character upon spawning.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Mr Hootington posted:

Or Fantastic Four stuff!

I can stand losing Demon Waifu and Southern Waifu, but no Doomfu or Clobberfu is just criminal.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Lego Avengers has released a good chunk of their roster. This'll be the newest Marvel game released so you can get an idea of their plethora of NONMUTANT SWINE:

Its really weird that they have Carol as Ms Marvel not Captain Marvel. I have seen that image before, But not from the official site, and the official list for the game has her as Captain Marvel.

Anyways, what are costumes that a worth getting? I have Ms Marvel and Witch Hunter Angela, but i'm debating Iron patriot, the AoS versions of Mockingbird and Quake or Black Vortex Gamora.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Kelp Plankton posted:

basically every Lego game is really good, they're just kind of samey if you play more than two or three of them. it's a pretty refined gameplay formula but it doesn't get changed up much

it should be pretty good, the marvel and DC lego games usually have the best character variety and everyone does unique stuff

Yea. I've been trying avoid buying games upon release unless I can get money off (like with FO4), but I can't wait the 6 months for this to go down to lower price. I bought the first one twice and played though it probably around 5 times.

Hey if you want a Tapped out like game with amusing younger versions of Marvel characters, Avengers Academy is out. Don't blame me when you blow real money to get Spider-Woman.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Saint Freak posted:

Can I actually get DJ Vision this is important

Yes. When he becomes unlocked to Buy with Money the conversation between him and Tony is about him going to his DJ Class.

Kelp Plankton posted:

is this only out on android? i cant find it on the iOS store

as a game with kamala khan in it i will spend millions of dollars to get her to be the toppest tier

Kamala is a regular character, just have to get high enough level. And yea, I gotta get her, at least until Squirrel Girl gets added to the game. And you KNOW she's in the game because the first video for the game showed a note on the notice board that talked about how you shouldn't follow the rules about feeding the squirrels and tippy toe likes popcorn.

Hopefully Kamala will be added to Future Fight at some point soon. And of course Squirrel Girl. And Hellcat. And all the Young Avengers (loki can get a kid loki costume).

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Kelp Plankton posted:

tell me more about the dating mechanics

how open is Avengers Academy to my ships twistedmentat

how gay is this game going to let things get

Widow keeps dening Tony, Wasp just wants to be around him because he's famous, and Wasp and Widow went on a date. Kinda, They were dancing together.

Or was it Widow and Spider-Woman? Anyways, there was totally lady dates.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Tiny Chalupa posted:

All joking aside we got 3 hours of bonus XP and reduced story mission Xp

Farm you fools!!

Wait, we get bonus xp, but less than normal for story missions? I'm confused.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

baram. posted:

what's the recommended iso-8 set for silk again?

he meant reduced story energy cost.

Ah good, because I'd already done all my daily limited stuff.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Mr Hootington posted:

Do it.

Edit:
Kamala Khan!!

Kamala's drawn with brown hair though!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
There's and update going on right now.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Whats the best and easiest way to get clear tickets?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

OH poo poo SON!!!

Puzzle Quest, MAA, Lego Avengers and Avengers Academy.

Yea, I'm pretty sure Kamala is for FF and Marvel Heroes. I guess it could be Conquest of Champions, but those seem like the best bets.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I hate how all the characters I really want to use are hard to get bios for. Captain Marvel at least has them as PVP rewards, while Angela i, I don't even know how to get them outside of gifted bios.

I'm worried when Scarlet Waifu comes out it will be the same situation again.

I guess I can level Cap and Iron Man.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Tiny Chalupa posted:

The look of that new guy just irks me just seems lazy as all hell

It was the laziest choice anyways.

Ooh Queen of Hel Angela on the splash screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
If I have 1602 already, is it worth getting Queen of Hell for Angela? Other than for looks.

• Locked thread