Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6-0kYhqoRo

This clip actually manipulated me into calling my grandparents. #heimkommen

In May, I'd been planning on calling my uncle and asking him about a random topic of common interest, but I decided to wait until our family reunion in July. And he died before that. gently caress. I'll always feel regret for putting off calling him and just saying hi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
theyre dead op, thanks for reminding me you fat piece of poo poo

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

gonna see my grandpa in 3 weeks he's turning 90
that's pretty hardcore, considering he was in ww2 and a russian prisoner for 8 years

its gonna own probs he keeps talking about his war experiences and it's hella interesting

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Son of Rodney posted:

that's pretty hardcore, considering he was in ww2 and a russian prisoner for 8 years

its gonna own probs he keeps talking about his war experiences and it's hella interesting

I like your av. It's pretty dope.

I shoulda called Rodney before it was too late.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
nana died on thurs

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Son of Rodney posted:

prisoner for 8 years in Russia? drat

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
they're all dead op, thanks for reminding me.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
lifehack: if there are no old people in your life, then call a young person, so that they don't feel bad when you die. you're old to them.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Juanito posted:

prisoner for 8 years in Russia? drat

german POW in russia directly after the war yes

wasn't exactly the nicest time

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

the trump tutelage posted:

nana died on thurs

did u call on wednesday???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Juanito posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6-0kYhqoRo

This clip actually manipulated me into calling my grandparents. #heimkommen

In May, I'd been planning on calling my uncle and asking him about a random topic of common interest, but I decided to wait until our family reunion in July. And he died before that. gently caress. I'll always feel regret for putting off calling him and just saying hi.

next time dont beat your kids you old fart

oh and why dont YOU go see THEM? You're one person with nothing to do. No, expect the four people with busy rear end loving lives to uproot everything and travel to your stinking town with nothing to do for the holidays and be sad when they dont show.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Dec 5, 2015

• Locked thread