Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Greetings Gamers and Lovers of video games! I am a person who often grabs bundles and discounts when buying my digital games and as such I have a collection of duplicates and extras that I would love to hand out to people!

I will list the extras I have here, then please either send me a PM or tell me a steam account that I can befriend you to hand over your game of choice.

If anyone else has dupes and extras then please do the same! Lets give a little this christmas! :>

Up For Grabs:
Saints Row IV

Payday 2 (Also have with or seperately for those just wanting DLC: Dragan Character Pack, Gage Assault Pack, Gage Courier Mod, Big Bank Heist).

Lethal League

Pinball FX2 - Base game and Civil War Table
Pinball FX2 - Captain America Table
Pinball FX2 - Doctor Strange Table
Pinball FX2 - Excalibur Table
Pinball FX2 - Mars Table
Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball Vengeance and Virtue Pack
Pinball FX2 - Star Wars™ Pinball: Balance of the Force Pack
Pinball FX2 - Star Wars™ Pinball: Heroes Within Pack

Samorost 2

Zoo Park

Lunar Flight

Post Master

Farming World

Some RPG game keys:
Skara The Blade Remains
Alpha Kimori Episode One
Fighting Fantasy: The Forest of Doom

A Humble Indie Bundle Desua Key containing:
Aquaria, Braid, Cortex Command, Gish, Lugara, Machinarium, Osmos, Penumbra, Revenge of the Titans, Samarost2 and World of Goo.

Hopefully one of these will make a person merry in time for christmas! Ho-ho-ho!

TAKEN
Lethal League
Dragan Character Pack
Saints Row IV

VideoGames fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Dec 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Bumping this because I have games to just hand out! You don't need to do anything, just let me know if you want something!

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Hello... Lethal League to http://steamcommunity.com/id/havelava would be very cool, thank u!!!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
No problem! I am having trouble logging into my account from my tablet, but once I am back in VideoGames Ranch I will have access to all my accounts and will make sure you get a copy!

the same goes for the poster who sent me a PM! Never fret my friends, you will receive the christmas cheer!

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003
Saint's Row 4 would be sweet.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Detrian

Edit: On that note I have a copy of Contagion too. Hit me up if anyone wants it.

Det_no fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Dec 13, 2015

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Congratulations! You will receive a copy of a very fun superhero game!

And please, anyone else who has spare things to hand out, be jolly this christmas and gift others our favourite hobby!

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
..........did u die?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Sorry friend! I thought I'd sent it! Sending a message on Steam now.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Haha no problem, thanks, nice avatar also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

I got dupes I think. They're dupes from when I did two hits of some "10 random Steam Keys" off of G2A.

Unfortunately, I forgot what some of them are. Should I check 'em before I share 'em?

• Locked thread