Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Tammy, we love your laugh!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWYlFYcRHxk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I've got a CD with 33 tracks of this poo poo, it's a keeper!!!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Happy Hedonist posted:

Who the gently caress is Tammy
Tammy

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Tammy We Love Your Laugh!!!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

cat doter posted:

who's tammy, is she a podcaster, is that a podcast

that's what the kids listen to right

the podcasts
No it's on a CD she printed up herself and tried to sell as "Laughter Therapy" under the idea that hearing her laugh and ramble on about god knows what for 33 tracks would cheer up people. She lives in some shithole in Kansas and her daughter was a friend of my ex-wife which is how I acquired this wonderful gift.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Cowman posted:

please upload the whole CD I need some laughter therapy
You have to have DIAMOND account status to download all of Tammy We Love Your Laugh: The Audio CD For Depressed People Which Will Make Them Happy Thanks To Laughter Therapy And Stories About Chewing Gum and The Purchase Thereof

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

haljordan posted:

Lowtax did you move the forums to the cloud so you could host Tammy and her laugh with maximum efficiency?
It's on Youtube you giant tit!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Rambling Robot posted:

tammy is such a stripper name.

and to all of you with dead grandmothers named tammy.

she was young once too. you don't know everything.

Tammy We Love Your Laugh

• Locked thread