Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Uh oh, I think moms have figured out how to record poo poo and upload it to youtube. I didn't think this would happen so soon...I thought we'd have more time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Just wait until really old people learn how to use the internet.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The future of Youtube is 20 minutes of an old man talking about the iraq war hyphenated by 40 minutes of him trying to urinate and failing due to prostate problems.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Lowtax posted:

You have to have DIAMOND account status to download all of Tammy We Love Your Laugh: The Audio CD For Depressed People Which Will Make Them Happy Thanks To Laughter Therapy And Stories About Chewing Gum and The Purchase Thereof

I'll do anything.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Gilganixon posted:

i was momentarily depressed today (my past caught up with me) but then I heard Tammy's laugh and i had to say ,"drat tammy! we love your laugh!" and cheered right on up

thank lowtax

:eyepop: This is truly a glorious day. :angel::hr::angel:

• Locked thread