Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
The bar I'm at is like 1 block from me. I have no mini mart. But I also get to be around people without necessarily having to talk to them. Which is nice... Sometimes. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

VendaGoat posted:

You're cool

eh its just one of those movies that if u see that its playing u must watch it all the way until the end every time no matter what. i guess maybe that is kinda cool afterall?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dagf-yIo8

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Dec 6, 2015

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
there's a bar near me that closed down because someone was viciously assaulted inside and just left outside to die and the owner deleted the security footage so nobody would find out (they did) :c00l:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

eh its just one of those movies that if u see that its playing u must watch it all the way until the end every time no matter what. i guess maybe that is kinda cool afterall?

Yup.

This is me with "Jaws"

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

The bar I'm at is like 1 block from me. I have no mini mart. But I also get to be around people without necessarily having to talk to them. Which is nice... Sometimes. :(

I feel more alone surrounded by people, also I don't follow sports so small talk at the bar is pretty much impossible.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Mariana Horchata posted:

same w/ the oceans 11 remake

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

VendaGoat posted:

Yup.

This is me with "Jaws"

if its summertime and i have a six pack of Narragansett tall boys then im right there with you

David Copperfield posted:

same w/ the oceans 11 remake

never actually saw that, ill make a note to watch it :)

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Dec 6, 2015

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

if its summertime and i have a six pack of Narragansett tall boys then im right there with you

You're certifiable you know that? :D

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My parents saw Jaws on their first date, so I guess I can sort of thank that movie for me being here.

Arkon
Dec 13, 2011

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I feel more alone surrounded by people, also I don't follow sports so small talk at the bar is pretty much impossible.

Same except for sports, SEC is god-tier.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

VendaGoat posted:

You're certifiable you know that? :D

Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

often very true.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i might have consumed more alcohol than i ever have in my life but i am functioning at a very high level. i drank my wife under the table hours ago. im about to dip into the more curtain drawing type of drugs but im impressed with myself so far. i think ill watch another movie. its my birthday :)

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Put the kids and wife to bed and Internet race for serious then slam some cold ones and Internet race for drunk driving practice.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQfBGrfIaMc

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

there's a bar near me that closed down because someone was viciously assaulted inside and just left outside to die and the owner deleted the security footage so nobody would find out (they did) :c00l:

Double post but whatever...

Do you live in Buffalo?

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
no

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
See I could go to the bar, for just one beer, but what if I see my ex?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

VendaGoat posted:

You'll have an excuse to have more than one drink

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i'm at work right now i'd be getting drunk but i guess my boss might frown on that

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You'll have an excuse to have more than one drink

Big talk for a talking rear end in a top hat.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

VendaGoat posted:

if you never showed her goatse now's your chance

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

if you never showed her goatse now's your chance

Now we're talking! Aw yiiiiiiiiiiiis!

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

Poetic Justice posted:

there is a goon tinychat room named goonroom that is filled with wonderful people that are fun to make fun of :twisted:

No there isn't, don't listen to this crazy person. I'm totally not in there right now watching some dude speedrun the Ninja Turtles NES game.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Monday_ posted:

No there isn't, don't listen to this crazy person. I'm totally not in there right now watching some dude speedrun the Ninja Turtles NES game.

Jesus christ....

Yup, I'm going to the bar tonight. Christ.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

VendaGoat posted:

Big talk for a talking rear end in a top hat.

Please don't make fun of my medical condition

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Please don't make fun of my medical condition

Your breath is terrible!

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

i might have consumed more alcohol than i ever have in my life but i am functioning at a very high level. i drank my wife under the table hours ago. im about to dip into the more curtain drawing type of drugs but im impressed with myself so far. i think ill watch another movie. its my birthday :)

hey! happy birthday to you!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Hot Jam posted:

hey! happy birthday to you!

thanks, hot jam

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Happy birthday dad gay, my next beer will be dedicated to you

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Happy birthday dad gay, my next beer will be dedicated to you

ok, good

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
happy birthday, so waht

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Monday_ posted:

Yeeeeesh

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
There's this monthly taiwanese dinner party i go to with my gf, bunch of people around town from taiwan meetup at a local chinese restaurant where they order this 10 course family style dinner. Im absolutely stuffed and am probably going to spend the rest of the evening lying on the couch.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
MASTER CYLINDER

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

happy birthday, so waht

thx pj

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

There's this monthly taiwanese dinner party i go to with my gf, bunch of people around town from taiwan meetup at a local chinese restaurant where they order this 10 course family style dinner. Im absolutely stuffed and am probably going to spend the rest of the evening lying on the couch.

whats his name?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

Happy birthday!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Happy birthday!

thank you, im going to kill myself!

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

dad gay. so what posted:

thank you, im going to kill myself!

Well, happy birthday to me then