Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Pootie Tang is on HBO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ive exhausted my stores of alcohol and am now just chillin and watching movies on cable. this weekend is kind of a loose end for me as ill be busy/travelling for the upcoming weekends up through January - so tbh im kinda complacent right now as i sit watching Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid while coming down from drinking all afternoon. i do enjoy some good alone time with a well settled buzz though. have fun everyone and be safe tonite, and remember - see something, say something

Hector Beerlioz posted:

There's a bar a block from my apartment and I think about going there sometimes, however next to it is a minimart where I can get six beers for the price of one at the bar. Minimart always wins out.

unless they have fun bar activities like karaoke or good food i totally understand why u would be hard pressed to want to go there because of the Minimart.

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Dec 6, 2015

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

VendaGoat posted:

You're cool

eh its just one of those movies that if u see that its playing u must watch it all the way until the end every time no matter what. i guess maybe that is kinda cool afterall?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dagf-yIo8

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Dec 6, 2015

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

VendaGoat posted:

Yup.

This is me with "Jaws"

if its summertime and i have a six pack of Narragansett tall boys then im right there with you

David Copperfield posted:

same w/ the oceans 11 remake

never actually saw that, ill make a note to watch it :)

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Dec 6, 2015

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

VendaGoat posted:

You're certifiable you know that? :D

Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I feel more alone surrounded by people, also I don't follow sports so small talk at the bar is pretty much impossible.

often very true.

• Locked thread