Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

How are you using the precious remaining years of the youth you will never get back?

slowly killing myself op

gently caress you for making me feel bad about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

it turned out what I did was sit in a cafe where a man is singing about how it's a good day to be him and playing an acoustic guitar and people are clapping and singing along, but for me it just highlights my failures, it's a funeral dirge for my dreams

at this place they have "Mexican cocoa" though and it is like regular cocoa but a little spicy, p good!!!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

dad gay. so what posted:

my organs are shutting down and i re-named a cat

"whisker biscuit"

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

dad gay. so what posted:

whisker biscuit is not pleased

ftfy

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015