Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glitch77
Apr 22, 2006
I recently returned to SA after an extended hiatus, and have a few questions of my own!

1. What happened to GBS?
2. Why does everyone have anime sigs?
3. How much would it cost to get you and Shmorky to make Gaming Garbage internet videos again, and mail me copies on beta cassette each day? (Serious question)

Now, to answer your question; I like THE CLOUD, and I like you!

glitch77 fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Dec 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kruna
Jun 6, 2006
I missed the rapture.
Nice to see Lowtax bring some quality humor to GBS.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

Did X ever give it to ya?

And if so, what was it?

Way late, but we can assume it wasn't child support.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

kruna posted:

Nice to see Lowtax bring some quality humor to GBS.
If my question was "hey who here on the internet is a cranky sadsack?" then you would've answered it, my friend.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah Lowtax, I think 90% of the hatred for this site is based in EVE/Star Citizen, the other 10% are either banned racists or people who've done it for so long they just can't stop

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
I think the Lee's Summit, MO olive garden is a fine place for a baby shower, thanks for asking my opinion.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I think the new Star Wars film looks promising and the new shows are pretty fun, but I'm not sure redesigning the forums as a Clone Wars fan-site is the best idea, regardless of how erotic the Obi-Wan/Six boobbed Jabba dancer fanfic you wrote is

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yeah Lowtax, I think 90% of the hatred for this site is based in EVE/Star Citizen, the other 10% are either banned racists or people who've done it for so long they just can't stop
I would not necessarily disagree with that statement. I love the pissed off and deluded Star Citizen people, as crazy as Derek Smart is, he does an excellent job of continuously poking their hornets' nest.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Lowtax posted:

I would not necessarily disagree with that statement. I love the pissed off and deluded Star Citizen people, as crazy as Derek Smart is, he does an excellent job of continuously poking their hornets' nest.

You should make him the mod of a subforum dedicated to Star Citizen and paywall it off just to build crazy amounts of speculation on reddit.

This is an excellent Christmas gift idea imo

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Yes Lowtax I will smoke a bowl with you, whatever the heck that means.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

theultimo posted:

Answer:

Dammit just finish the ripper lp, its not the same without you

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I don't think I have the time to get naked and do a new years eve stream while butt-chugging vodka.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
anime?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
anime!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
anime is really expensive and thus not appropriate for a white elephant gift exchange

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Search your heart and you will find the answers you seek.

Cerebral Mayhem
Jul 18, 2000

Very useful on the planet Delphon, where they communicate with their eyebrows
There are FOUR lights!

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
Wish I could help, but I signed the NDA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
The trailer was wrong, you can't play right now. You can buy a starter pack and join in when the PTU drops though. See you in the verse.

• Locked thread