Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

MiracleWhale posted:

maybe it never left, maybe it's with you still, your bowels are haunted nigga :ghost:

Ghost of picante.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

King of Bees posted:

I cannot parse this post. Is this about gay sex or Wendy's?

Yes.

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
Once I got some nuclear hot wings that caused my anus to poo poo fire for two days. Normally spicy food doesn't hurt me. Eat some spicy food and go down on your partner and have done fun

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

MiracleWhale posted:

maybe it never left, maybe it's with you still, your bowels are haunted nigga :ghost:

This is a frightening and completely realistic scenario. :(

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
The day after I ate ghost pepper salsa I had the worst diarrhea if my life. Burned like gently caress too. Thought I was going to have to go to the hospital. I was actually too afraid to poop for two days afterwards.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Enfield posted:

no.what is wrong with you people

just some spicy food chat.

nothing quite like setting your guts on f

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Thanks for sharing Bloodfart McCoy, I think the story of your trauma will serve us well in the future. As both a reminder and also a prophecy

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ElectricSheep posted:

just some spicy food chat.

nothing quite like setting your guts on f

seeing as you guts are inside your body youd have to burn for like 30 minutes before they caught fire if youre gonna own me at least do it intellegentlt, maybe read a book sometime

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

I'm going through this right now OP. I should eat more spicy food.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Enfield posted:

seeing as you guts are inside your body youd have to burn for like 30 minutes before they caught fire if youre gonna own me at least do it intellegentlt, maybe read a book sometime

yeah i don't think my heart was in it

Realtalk chik fil a spicy chicken sandwich gives me the assburn, but it's a distant second behind the lamb vindaloo i get from my local Indian joint

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
glad im not alone in this phenomenom. what is weird is i ate a ghost pepper once as well andd had no burning shits???

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Grody posted:

glad im not alone in this phenomenom. what is weird is i ate a ghost pepper once as well andd had no burning shits???

The ghost is in us both, mate

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
what i wanna know is why are pickled jalapenos hotter on the bum than fresh ones?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Grody posted:

what i wanna know is why are pickled jalapenos hotter on the bum than fresh ones?

Because you're a giant bitch.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

PT6A posted:

Because you're a giant bitch.

oh...i see... :(

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

I had some fresh jalapeņos on a burrito yesterday. It burned horribly later. Also, when I was done, I felt physically tired, like I was winded from doing a lot of hard work.

It wasn't fun at all.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
i cook this one casserole that has habaneros in it and yeah, it makes my butthole burn just a bit

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
All the kebab joints around here have bowls of self serve chili puree, and that stuff is too tasty to leave alone but you better be prepared to pay the rear end piper eventually.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
I ate a Taco Bell volcano burrito and it made my rear end erupt.

Linnear
Nov 3, 2010
If I eat something much spicier than usual like a whole, aged habanero without anything to take the edge off, or something somewhat spicy like a whole bunch of red pepper flakes over the course of a few days, then I experience the aforementioned rear end burn. It's never been to the extent that I fear ever defecating again, or my whole rear end goes numb or whatever, but I'm more or less used to spicy food.

On an additional note, spicy food can also affect your urine in a similar way.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Sorry you have a gay baby rear end in a top hat, maybe if you ate real spicy food more often it would toughen up a bit. I recommend figging with lightly zested habaneros and move up the spice chain from there.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
The burn.. The burn is coming from inside my rear end in a top hat!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I used to get that OP but my intestines are now hardened to heat, because most food sucks without some heat. Also I have a coworker who thinks spices such as cumin, oregano and sage are "too spicy." I live in Minnesota though.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

King of Bees posted:

The burn.. The burn is coming from inside my rear end in a top hat!

Jeezith chriiiiiitht!

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

I get the fire rear end from number 10 spicy Thai, piling on the chili oil and sriracha on pho or dumping super spicy salsa on Mexican but no where near as much as eating a "hot" whatever from a fast food place. I think the fake processed hot poo poo that Taco Bell or whatever lovely place puts on their food is a lot worse on the innards than natural spices.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Was it pizza hut? Pizza hut has given me burning shits the past few times, even if I don't have anything spicy on it. I don't think I'm going to eat their pizzas anymore. Spicy food doesn't do this unless I eat a ton of it, though. Sorry about you're b-hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I eat spicy food all the time without asslava, but my friends bitch about it all the time.

Suck it up chumps and eat some drat fiber

• Locked thread