Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Keep on keepin' on, Jimmy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You think he will outlive Bush 1?

Inshallah

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
jimmy deregulated wall street transportation and the airlines

cheers

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

To Jimmy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7cEWfskTUs

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The cancer leapt into Donald Trump's rear end in a top hat

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Reagan turned into a drooling sack of flesh, Carter beat liver cancer with mets to the brain.

lol

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
reagan never had a brain

he was an encephalitic grown baby who could act and repeat lines he was told

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Reagan turned into a drooling sack of flesh, Carter beat liver cancer with mets to the brain.

lol

melanoma

no one survives metastasized liver cancer

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
CNN just reported the news, they quoted this very thread as source.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm gonna turn down the heat and put on a sweater for Jimmy

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You think he will outlive Bush 1?

yes i have foreseen it.

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!
Dinosaur Gum
Cancer has let us down. :(

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
4 more years

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
its funny how the president who was probably the best human being in terms of character and morality and a generous heart that cares greatly about human beings will be remembered for lol peanuts and having a drunk brother and that rabbit (?) incident and losing re-election to a vapid senile psychochristian and actors union snitch for McCarthy

meanwhile the president who was probably the worst human being, an extremely vain insecure rich boy who despite growing up 140 years before video games still managed to be a desperately retarded manchild who glorified war and thought himself a war hero after spending a few safe weeks in america's easiest war cuban boyscout jamboree and literally called the president at the time a traitor for keeping millions of americans from being churned to paste in WWI, that piece of poo poo gets a mountain and a bear

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Dec 7, 2015

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
who the gently caress is jimmy carter

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
Dinosaur Gum

Pookum posted:

A stupid dildo peanut farmer who sent unarmed F-15's to "support" the Saudi's during Iran/Iraq amongst other things.

Oh, and duped his way into the hearts and minds of the public by building houses. Possibly an ex president as well.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Pookum posted:

he's the dude on the left

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Hector Beerlioz posted:

he's the dude on the left

and out of the 5 (ghots Reagan) he's the one still breathing compared to the guy that sold out everything to put the other 3 in charge

Principal Hellmann
Jul 29, 2006
"I'm sending you to dentention FOREVER, LIEMAN!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5nUd3wtT9A

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014
was expecting goatse

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Scooby-Doo ca(is shot in face)

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Cubone posted:

4 more years

lol

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
He's the handsomest man on television

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Jimmy Carter's Presidency was a failure.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
Carter started austerity politics and armed death squads in El Salvador. If you like him you're probably Hillary-voting human garbage. Carter was a bad president and it's sad that he survived, but luckily God has a special place in hell prepared for him when he finally gets there.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
anyone running for president of USA is human garbage. i'm looking at you, bernie.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

ralph you get a half pass.

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
Dinosaur Gum
I love the direction of the thread.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

whoflungpoop posted:

meanwhile the president who was probably the worst human being, an extremely vain insecure rich boy who despite growing up 140 years before video games still managed to be a desperately retarded manchild who glorified war and thought himself a war hero after spending a few safe weeks in america's easiest war cuban boyscout jamboree and literally called the president at the time a traitor for keeping millions of americans from being churned to paste in WWI, that piece of poo poo gets a mountain and a bear

...Taft?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Gaunab posted:

...Taft?

(that buzzer sound from pfamily feud and a big red X appears on screen)

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Gaunab posted:

...Taft?

yes, namesake of the the well known "Taffty Bear"

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
Dinosaur Gum
Bull Moose party Roosevelt

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

honestly tho i thought whoflungpoo came on a little strong with her anti roosevelt rhetoric nothing like a shrieking minority to make my entire privilege apparatus come online.

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
Dinosaur Gum

nomadologique posted:

honestly tho i thought whoflungpoo came on a little strong with her anti roosevelt rhetoric nothing like a shrieking minority to make my entire privilege apparatus come online.

Tbf, 90% of the shitposters are leftist scum that don't know poo poo. Personally, I find it so sad that these people vote with no education in the truth of history.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

me though, i hav ea masters in truth in history and am working on my phd.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

William Henry Harrison didn't seem to gently caress up too much in his month of being President.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i am a president who was shot. i also hav ea nose. Who Am I ?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Heath posted:

The cancer leapt into Donald Trump's rear end in a top hat

Super inshallah. Donald Trump of course only has the best most amazing and luxurious kind of rear end cancer. A huge tumor right in there in his anus.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

whoflungpoop posted:

Ok but he was still better than Cheney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

whoflungpoop posted:

Teddy Roosevelt has the same teeth as the ghouls from They Live

Don't forget he also get's a whole island in the potomac river

• Locked thread