Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!
Dinosaur Gum

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Ok but he was still better than Cheney.

You are brilliant at being retarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

dirk0 posted:

Tbf, 90% of the shitposters are leftist scum that don't know poo poo. Personally, I find it so sad that these people vote with no education in the truth of history.
pls help this thread find the truth about the most imperturbably muddy issues in history, starting with ur own paternity

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The cancer may be gone for now, but he still has lust in his heart.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Frackie Robinson posted:

The cancer may be gone for now, but he still has lust in his heart.

I would too if Rosalynn was my wife

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I am always happy when somebody beats cancer because cancer is awful, and Jimmy Carter seems a good guy. So hooray for all this.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

dirk0 posted:

Tbf, 90% of the shitposters are leftist scum that don't know poo poo. Personally, I find it so sad that these people vote with no education in the truth of history.

great analysis from a retarded racist right here

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I won a 1 pound bag of M&Ms from my history teacher, because I bet him Carter would win the election. Even back in 8th grade I was a hippy liberal.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

genesplicer posted:

I won a 1 pound bag of M&Ms from my history teacher, because I bet him Carter would win the election. Even back in 8th grade I was a hippy liberal.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Egbert Souse posted:

William Henry Harrison didn't seem to gently caress up too much in his month of being President.
he got the president killed, for most people that would be a career-ender

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
This is what I imagine is going through the mind of every liberal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8

and it makes me think your crazy rear end should probably be shot to death with a bb gun

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPPZSJ4vC3U

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
proof that prayer cures cancer right here. suck it atheialiures

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
:ninja:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i thought he was already dead

2bland2die

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
How come all old people that were around back then love Reagan but hate Jimmy

It's almost as if they have different perspective of life in America

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Carter was once attacked by a wild bunny rabbit

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/21/jimmy-carter-explains-rabbit-attack/

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Daedra posted:

How come all old people that were around back then love Reagan but hate Jimmy

It's almost as if they have different perspective of life in America

because boomers are human garbage that need to go asap

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

from the comments

quote:

Its only amusing if you weren't the rabbit swimming for its life, running from hounds. Cater's lack of empathy is notable. Nor did just leave it alone. He hit it with water from his paddle. What a brave man. I wonder how this religous man would feel if the roles were reversed?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Baba Ganoush posted:

This is what I imagine is going through the mind of every liberal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8

and it makes me think your crazy rear end should probably be shot to death with a bb gun

although its possible to kill someone with a bb gun -- about 5 ppl die from them each year -- they're usually only lethal to small children and in normal circumstances would be exceedingly difficult to kill an adult with any expectation of efficiency or predictability.

i hope u brush up on your guns bc honestly as a conservative u only need to know like four loving things on this planet and without guns ur remaining knowledge domains are being racist, being wrong, and getting tuggers in a greyhound bathroom

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

genesplicer posted:

Not peanut m&ms, voted 1

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

whoflungpoop posted:

meanwhile the president who was probably the worst human being, an extremely vain insecure rich boy who despite growing up 140 years before video games still managed to be a desperately retarded manchild who glorified war and thought himself a war hero after spending a few safe weeks in america's easiest war cuban boyscout jamboree and literally called the president at the time a traitor for keeping millions of americans from being churned to paste in WWI, that piece of poo poo gets a mountain and a bear
ehh he's not nearly as terrible a person as Jackson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

gleebster posted:

Jimmy never said "malaise".
that was the problem with the speech, he had nothing to say

btw nothing will ever replace fossil fuels as long as they are within reach

• Locked thread