Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I have an unironic love affair with the Battlecruiser series. Myself and three friends pooled together our meager savings (Not bad for a couple of 15 year olds) and bought a copy and a joystick in 1996. I've purchased every iteration since.

I cant wait to see what this will look like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I cant wait to get home from ths in-laws to take a look!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

coconono posted:

I wanna recreate the scene from Ben Counter's Grey Knight where they get the ship shot out from under them trying to make a planetary insertion then fight their way into a stronghold. Is UC the game for me?

It could be!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
You know, I have always hated simulation games like Flight Simulator and Farm Simulator, the ones that are over complicated. However I still love Battlecruiser.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

D_Smart posted:

In other news, Battlecruiser 3000AD is 20 years old this year. Were you part of the 1996 revolution?

I was!!

• Locked thread