Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
le penis

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Dec 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

smoobles posted:

so is this like USA 2001 where france is gonna go full rambo and ruin the next 15 years of the middle east?

no it's more like the knockoff Asylum version of the big budget movie since France has only one aircraft carrier.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

etalian posted:

no it's more like the knockoff Asylum version of the big budget movie since France has only one aircraft carrier.

yeah but the middle east and africa are basically next door they'll be fine

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
If nothing else they can bomb the spics/italians and put Russian style spin on it

it's not like anyone can tell the difference anyhow

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

smoobles posted:

so is this like USA 2001 where france is gonna go full rambo and ruin the next 15 years of the middle east?

How do you "ruin" the middle east?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

yeah but the middle east and africa are basically next door they'll be fine

Their military is in such bad shape that had borrow bombs and rockets from the US during the Libya air campaign

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

more like oval office National

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
get ready for the renazification of europe boys

they thought they were leading the world in the march of civilization, calling USA racists with every breath, but oo hoo hoo

there's only one solution for a humanity in struggle: endless war

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

nomadologique posted:

there's only one solution for a humanity in struggle: endless war

this but unironically

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

what made you think that was ironic? USA has it figured out: never ever stop fighting. why do you think we're still the richest and most powerful in the world and the european fever dream is collapsing?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

etalian posted:

Their military is in such bad shape that had borrow bombs and rockets from the US during the Libya air campaign

I was going to write something about logistics and stockpiles but I'mma just call you a retard instead. Saves me time!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

I was going to write something about logistics and stockpiles but I'mma just call you a retard instead. Saves me time!

the gbs way :911:

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

numberoneposter posted:

yah a big erection lodged in your rear end lol

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Nelson Mandingo posted:

20 seconds of vigorous thrusting followed by ejaculation and defecating on tent floor?
if by on tent floor you mean across my chest, then yes

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Can't wait for France to elect their fascist party and watch their government collapse into an even bigger pile of poo poo (and mass shootings).

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gently caress off

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nato-runs-short-on-some-munitions-in-libya/2011/04/15/AF3O7ElD_story.html

Most european countries don't even the spend the minimal GNP on the military per the NATO treaty and have a tough time as a result in real world sustained military operations.

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!
Dinosaur Gum

:gary:

Still would

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

etalian posted:

gently caress off

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nato-runs-short-on-some-munitions-in-libya/2011/04/15/AF3O7ElD_story.html

Most european countries don't even the spend the minimal GNP on the military per the NATO treaty and have a tough time as a result in real world sustained military operations.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/05/us-air-force-will-need-more-bombs-for-isis.html

But hey, you can always build more. And considering they probably create two terrorists for every one they kill the future looks bright for the arms industry. Just put it on the credit card.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

that was ISIS plan all along... wait until they stop to reload...

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

they been countin bombs, but what they didn't know was... we had one in the chamber...

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

etalian posted:

gently caress off

None of this is new to me, and you're still stupid, and if I met you in real life I'd slap you in the face frenchily

so there

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Who enjoys seeing an old lady cry? You sound like an rear end in a top hat OP.

Oh, so women/old people are just too weak and need you to stand up for them? That's pretty sexist and ageist of you.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

hipsters adopt the hitler stache, and france elects a fuckableish hitler

man the world is cool

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Racists arguing over who knows more about weapons is my favorite thing.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Agag posted:

Can't wait for France to elect their fascist party and watch their government collapse into an even bigger pile of poo poo (and mass shootings).

They don't have shooting in France. They have good gun control, you know. :colbert:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

france gun control only applies to france citizens lmao.

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!
Dinosaur Gum
Meh.

gently caress France.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

spacetoaster posted:

They don't have shooting in France. They have good gun control, you know. :colbert:

They control their guns real well when pumping rounds into Eagles of Death Metal fans.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

smoobles posted:

That's been the plan since 1950, smoobles.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Agag posted:

Racists arguing over who knows more about weapons is my favorite thing.

PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME RACIST

I'm a race realist slash Islam critic slash white people enthusiast

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

sorry when i say "racist" It's just an abbreviation of "race realist" where i cut out "e real" no big deal just a differnet of language is all (shrugs)

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

nomadologique posted:

sorry when i say "racist" It's just an abbreviation of "race realist" where i cut out "e real" no big deal just a differnet of language is all (shrugs)

Its not about hate, I'm just proud of my own race.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

diffrent strokes for diffrent folks (that look diffrent and shouldnt live together, but should probably each have sovereign nation states)

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

sucks to your asthmar if you're not high enough to rate for an ethnic state cuz global caps at 248 states (it's a database thing)

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Kurds should have a state because it would weaken some uppity neighboring states. Its only fair.

No states for Native Americans. Rude to ask, guys.

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Why hasn't the thread title been changed to France had a big erection yet?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

also we're doing like NFL draft rules, so whoever lost last season gets first pick (within reason tho lmao, UN security council can of course veto any geo selection with even one no vote... so make friends!!)

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

nomadologique posted:

diffrent strokes for diffrent folks (that look diffrent and shouldnt live together, but should probably each have sovereign nation states)

also probably (definitely) not intermarry ever because lol mixed race monster babies????

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

nomadologique posted:

also we're doing like NFL draft rules, so whoever lost last season gets first pick (within reason tho lmao, UN security council can of course veto any geo selection with even one no vote... so make friends!!)

First pick determined via a lottery system. *loads tumbler with 150 ping pong balls labeled "Israel"*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I mean can you even imagine?

• Locked thread