Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Can't flim-flam the Zim-zam 155 34.60%
Can't simmer the Zimmer 89 19.87%
Can't corner the Dorner 119 26.56%
Zimmerman did nothing wrong/Goku 85 18.97%
Total: 253 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

It's the little details that get me - I love how he writes "I won't mention [exact thing I'm mentioning.]"

G Zizzle taking the moral high grizzle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
You can't zig-zag the fun bags.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
can we trade the diaper sniper for this rear end in a top hat like a modern day barabbas

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
He's a goddam,n prophet leave the Zimm alone

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

look at all these god drat sjw's tryiing to smear the good name of the acclaimed painting artist George "zim zam" Zimmerman

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Panniculus Rift posted:

look at all these god drat sjw's tryiing to smear the good name of the acclaimed painting artist George "zim zam" Zimmerman

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

That's not gonna sit well with his base.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

i refuse to believe that lord trump has ever uttered such slanderous libel

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
To be fair Trump has probably only seen a picture of him. If he'd read about him with no reference to him being Hispanic then he'd probably invite him on the campaign trail.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lol zim zam looks like a muslim

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

oh poo poo

she flim flammed the zim zam

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
the article is wrong

it says zimmerman used the stand your ground defense in the trayvon case but he didn't actually

once again the media and modern "journalists" are bankrupt of integrity and inaccurate idiots

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

ashgromnies posted:

the article is wrong

it says zimmerman used the stand your ground defense in the trayvon case but he didn't actually

once again the media and modern "journalists" are bankrupt of integrity and inaccurate idiots

yes thats a really important thing to care about

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense

ashgromnies posted:

the article is wrong

Trayvon killed Zimmerman, little known fact the media won't tell you.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

babypolis posted:

yes thats a really important thing to care about

it calls into question the accuracy of the rest of the article, sorry you don't intimately understand the death of a thousand cuts

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
facts and accuracy don't matter in reporting -- babypolis, 2015

"fox news is just fine and it's really stupid that you would call out their inaccuracies" babypolis continued

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

its some loving trash article from some trash online "news" site that was written in 30 minutes with minimal research, put out there because some marketing fuckwad determined that zimmerman gets clicks, because people love to hate the crazy murderer guy. its all driven by BIG DATA and clicks and views and cold hard cash, not a single gently caress was given about actually delivering news. journalism is long dead my friend

Nien
Apr 29, 2013
What's it like to look the end of your civilisation right in face?

Myself, I can speak Mandarin.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

why bother doing any research that poo poo is expensive and doesnt make any more money. better to just copy and paste the ap release or whatever and just put more and more poo poo out there in the hopes some it will go viral

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nien posted:

What's it like to look the end of your civilisation right in face?

Myself, I can speak Mandarin.

what does that have to do with civilizaiton

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

babypolis posted:

why bother doing any research that poo poo is expensive and doesnt make any more money. better to just copy and paste the ap release or whatever and just put more and more poo poo out there in the hopes some it will go viral

Are you Sam Biddle?

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Lol she stole his gun so instead of reporting it he posts on twitter

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Grody posted:

Lol she stole his gun so instead of reporting it he posts on twitter

and now her muslim bf has a gun! fuckin ISIS again

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

babypolis posted:

its some loving trash article from some trash online "news" site that was written in 30 minutes with minimal research, put out there because some marketing fuckwad determined that zimmerman gets clicks, because people love to hate the crazy murderer guy. its all driven by BIG DATA and clicks and views and cold hard cash, not a single gently caress was given about actually delivering news. journalism is long dead my friend

would you say that it's a matter of...... ethics

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
But srsly I like GZ he's pretty funny

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

*sleeps with famous murderer*
*is surprised when he's a shitbag*

Is the gun she stole -the gun-? Maybe she took it to sell on ebay?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Strategic Tea posted:

maybe it is haunted by the ghost of an innocent teenager and must be cleansed by a worshipper of the moon god allah

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

The ZimZam posted:

She'll sleep with anyone.

A rare moment of self-reflection

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Strategic Tea posted:

*sleeps with famous murderer*
*is surprised when he's a shitbag*

He's setting up probable cause to stand his ground

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
lmao the quality of girls he started banging shot way up after the trial

babypolis posted:

ok, different source. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman/os-george-zimmerman-twitter-ex-girlfriend-20151204-story.html

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

:vince:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
kill george zimmerman

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

but is it true she'll sleep w anyone asking for a friend

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Glad to see that my perception of GZ as sleazeball crazy murder man hasn't been challenged.

Otoh lol @ u if you'd date a guy who'se famous for getting away with murdering a kid.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
It's funny because even after poo poo like this and the multiple documented incidents of him pulling a weapon on someone in a verbal argument since the martin case every time you see him brought up there are still posters who legitimately believe his self defense narrative.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

oh poo poo

she flim flammed the zim zam

it's the beginning of the end, his streak has been broken

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
What a drama queen.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

babypolis posted:

That's just a function of instant communication. News wire services have existed for a very long time and most non-local stories coming off them weren't researched by whoever broadcast/printed them. The only difference between then and now is that the original info was often surpassed by more accurate info before the 6.30 news went to air/next edition of a paper was published.

Now, people demand up to the minute "news" 24/7, so everything gets published no matter how sketchy the details.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
lol nice hero you loving morons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Moridin920 posted:

it's the beginning of the end, his streak has been broken

lol if his twit fit actually gets him in trouble cuz then he flim flammed himself.

He's probably not worth suing though so he'll entertain us for years to come.

• Locked thread