Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Can't flim-flam the Zim-zam 155 34.60%
Can't simmer the Zimmer 89 19.87%
Can't corner the Dorner 119 26.56%
Zimmerman did nothing wrong/Goku 85 18.97%
Total: 253 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Melmac posted:

lmao the quality of girls he started banging shot way up after the trial

Seriously, he's a fat hairy toad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Killing a teenager for no reason apparently goes over really well with women who like that kind of thing

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

did he date a black girl to show he's not racist yet

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
ZimZam should run for governor of Florida, he's better than Rick Scott or fuckin Chain Gang Charlie Crist

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

wiffle ball bat posted:

I used to not like gz bc he killed a kid for fun but now I respect him because he took his notoriety and parlayed it into cash money and good pussy and how can you not root for that?

this is true,

he could have just turned around and been a pathetic little bitch saying "i'm sorry" all the time, eventually getting on our nerves until there was just nothing left except soft head shaking

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

At least Casey Anthony seems to have dropped off the face of the earth

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

wiffle ball bat posted:

I used to not like gz bc he killed a kid for fun but now I respect him because he took his notoriety and parlayed it into cash money and good pussy and how can you not root for that?

he doesn't have any money, he was living in his car and now he's staying at some racist dude's house

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
how is george zimmerman meeting women without somebody recognizing him and beating his rear end

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Simply living with someone from 8chan /pol/ and killing a black kid does not define you. I respect him intensely regardless.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tezzor posted:

how is george zimmerman meeting women without somebody recognizing him and beating his rear end

yeah because it ended so well for the last guy who beat his rear end

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Does this count as being flim-flammed?

I was promised that he could not be flim-flammed :colbert:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

City of Tampa posted:

he doesn't have any money, he was living in his car and now he's staying at some racist dude's house

and yet hes still pulling better tail than the crybabies posting about him on the internet.

it just goes to show that apparently this "topxic masculinity" crap totally works

Melmac posted:

lmao the quality of girls he started banging shot way up after the trial

someone do a side by side of zimzam's girl vs. what "phyllis" from missouri looks like

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Dec 7, 2015

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Mange Mite posted:

yeah because it ended so well for the last guy who beat his rear end

clearly you need to jump him better

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
hey internet: i started dating an unstable murderer and he turned out to be kind of a dick

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Mange Mite posted:

and yet hes still pulling better tail than the crybabies posting about him on the internet.

it just goes to show that apparently this "topxic masculinity" crap totally works

the kind of quality of a lady who'd bang George Zimmerman isn't "better tail" than any woman who isn't banging George Zimmerman except by the most shallow moronic standards promulgated by fat goons who've never touched a real boob.

I mean, unless your definition of "better tail" is just someone dumb enough to bang george Zimmerman and therefore probably dumb enough to bang you too.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tezzor posted:

hey internet: i started dating an unstable murderer and he turned out to be kind of a dick

serial killers have female groupies too. somethign about murdering people makes the ladies love you.

see also: the inexplicable success of taht show "Dexter"

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Mange Mite posted:

serial killers have female groupies too. somethign about murdering people makes the ladies love you.

Michael C. Hall is a pretty man.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I dunno, Nazi tendencies are something I actually consider a negative in my "tail"

you may of course disagree with me on this point Mange Mite but diff'rent strokes etc

e: also cheating and gun thievery, just sayin

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Mange Mite posted:

It's a genetic predisposition they have, as it signals that you will kill people to protect her children if need be

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
basically, if you want to sleep with the best women you'll need to kill a few dudes

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Tezzor posted:

It's almost like most people are huge pussies and only act tough. See all the rappers who threatened to beat Chris brown's rear end.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Personally speaking if I saw George Zimmerman on the street I would have no reaction because I don't remember what he looks like 5 seconds after I finish looking at a picture of him

Maybe I've met him already :tinfoil:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Zimzam has to be the sleaziest, chubbiest, retard in a good radius around where he is. Yet he still gets more poon than Jon Pop.

loquacius posted:

Personally speaking if I saw George Zimmerman on the street I would have no reaction because I don't remember what he looks like 5 seconds after I finish looking at a picture of him

Maybe I've met him already :tinfoil:

I get the feeling hes the kind of guy who likes to brag about being him.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Microwaves Mom posted:

Zimzam has to be the sleaziest, chubbiest, retard in a good radius around where he is. Yet he still gets more poon than Jon Pop.

please don't give him any ideas

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Baba Ganoush posted:

basically, if you want to sleep with the best women you'll need to kill a few dudes

Counterpoint: All the women Dexter banged throughout the course of the show were loving awful.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

I dunno, Nazi tendencies are something I actually consider a negative in my "tail"

you may of course disagree with me on this point Mange Mite but diff'rent strokes etc

e: also cheating and gun thievery, just sayin

Wouldn't even throw a hate gently caress a nationalist's way?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

[insert in poor taste semen extermination joke here]

Let's think, what does E/N say about sticking one's dick in crazy

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

loquacius posted:

Trick question! everyone in E/N is too loving goofy to discern what is and isn't crazy.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

loquacius posted:

You're thinkingn old E/N. Nowadays they usually say sever (your dick)

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Immediately loses all credibility by saying former Marine.

No such thing as a former Marine.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

idk but she can exterminate my semen ya feel me dawg?

with her mouth, the dirty fascist

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

JB50 posted:

Immediately loses all credibility by saying former Marine.

No such thing as a former Marine.

Maybe he's a dead marine, aka One of the Good Ones.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

idk but she can exterminate my semen ya feel me dawg?

with her mouth, the dirty fascist

Would recite sh'ma at climax :fap:

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

Was this the hottest nazi you could find? I'd have put it in leni Reifenstahl (sp?) back in her prime, but this is just Generic Blonde White Girl.jpeg in a Nazi shirt.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Robotnik Nudes posted:

Was this the hottest nazi you could find? I'd have put it in leni Reifenstahl (sp?) back in her prime, but this is just Generic Blonde White Girl.jpeg in a Nazi shirt.

This was just a girl I got off the first page or so of fuckyeahnationalistgirls.tumblr.com because I didn't feel like trawling through pages of girls wearing swastikas and heiling to find The Hottest Nazi.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
You know the same people who like to say "the internet is a right and it needs to be a utility and everybody should get free internet" don't have any problem at all when people at a private company keep a guy they don't like from having a twitter account without due process.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GORDON posted:

You know the same people who like to say "the internet is a right and it needs to be a utility and everybody should get free internet" don't have any problem at all when people at a private company keep a guy they don't like from having a twitter account without due process.

Why would you need due process for a private company to enact their ToS?

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

GORDON posted:

Some people have a correct opinion. Did you have something to add? Like an incorrect alternative perhaps?

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

This was just a girl I got off the first page or so of fuckyeahnationalistgirls.tumblr.com because I didn't feel like trawling through pages of girls wearing swastikas and heiling to find The Hottest Nazi.

NOW we're getting somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

GORDON posted:

i am drafting a treaty of internet rights for you as we speak. the working title is "fagna carta"

• Locked thread