Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
can the globelinks travel insurance blue smilely be a something awful smiley?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I've just got to try some of these out. Obviously the misanthropist in me will do what it says don't

Although a couple of thoughts :

*India? Rape centre of the civilised world? Ok ...

*I can see why Japan and America have been at war

*Ukraine are loving stupid hope they get more bombed

Ukraine didn't get bombed since like WW2, get your poo poo straight dammit :mad:

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

mobby_6kl posted:

Ukraine didn't get bombed since like WW2, get your poo poo straight dammit :mad:
um ok ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tates-next.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWKyuVc24QY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-31575384

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
this thread isn't going to be good, but we could get a new blue travel smilely so i am going to fight for that

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
like, that guy loves to travel, he is estatic

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

mobby_6kl posted:

You're probably thinking of Romania. Easy mistake to make I know. Those Eastern European rascals and all their little countries lol. Always brings a smile to my face

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
I'm pretty sure calling any race the n-word will offend them but I haven't tried it with Ukrainians because I find them generally undesirable

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

ArtIsResistance posted:

I'm pretty sure calling any race the n-word will offend them but I haven't tried it with Ukrainians because I find them generally undesirable

see like this is just the type of stuff this thread is going to produce and ain't going to be good

but if we get that blue little travel smilely guy the thread would be redeemed because that dude is cool

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

mr.capps posted:

see like this is just the type of stuff this thread is going to produce and ain't going to be good

but if we get that blue little travel smilely guy the thread would be redeemed because that dude is cool

your right, this thread produced 4 mr. capps posts and must be gassed

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

ok so i did most of the leg work and cut out the rest of the stuff, so could someone trim this so its just the smilely?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

fuccboi posted:

If goblin lives mattered why would they eat each other so much? Just look at all the goblin on goblin gobblin'.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

oi, what hath i wrought upon my person

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

mr.capps posted:

ok so i did most of the leg work and cut out the rest of the stuff, so could someone trim this so its just the smilely?

Well this offends me so I guess you discover how to offend asians

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

kikkelivelho posted:

You're probably thinking of Romania. Easy mistake to make I know. Those Eastern European rascals and all their little countries lol. Always brings a smile to my face

No, I mean Ukraine, and being from there and all, I'm quite certain of that. I just meant "bombed" bombed, like Syria, not "likely an accident" or mortar attack. Which isn't much better, admittedly.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
this is bullshit, i met a bunch of british guys and we were talking about money and jobs and why people in the uk work in cities like london but live like an hour or two away

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

if it's a chart on the internet it has to be right

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
suck my rear end hole op

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
That one for Turkey is also applicable in India. The OK gesture means "butthole" in many countries. Showing it to someone means like "you're an rear end in a top hat." I used to flash it last-moment all the time when Indians would ask for my photo.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
When you're in Ireland, don't make fun of the Irish accent/try to trick people into thinking you're Irish

If you honk at people in a car, they'll think you're an rear end in a top hat

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
How can you even eat chili with your hands?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Germstore posted:

How can you even eat chili with your hands?

very carefully :razz:

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
When you're in Yugoslavia, try not to piss all over people's shoes

they hate that, in Yugoslavia

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
how to offend a filipino?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gently caress off op

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

If you need a chart to tell you how to offend people then you are a truly scrub-tier rear end in a top hat and need to step up your game.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

all culture is stupid, especially yours

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

ask them for help removing the statue of the virgin mary from your rear end

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

Talk poo poo about Manny Pacquio.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
I hereby congratulate all german goons. Happy birthday to you all. Except for those of you who's birthday is actually today, you can just go gently caress yourself.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
Also why would anybody be offended by receiving a tip? Here, have free money -> Seppuku

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

Mistake them for a Mexican. Worse yet, call them the Mexicans of Asia. :ese:

Alternately, say how disappointed you are that they didn't go to nursing school.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Lol in Mexico do not call someone "hijo/hija de su madre"

Its one of the most offensive things you can say even though it doesn't have a curse word.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lol at Mexico's "don't get offended at locals jokes" considering every joke that say is some transphobic homophobic joke that would bring SWJ to their knees. And then they'd be called a puto and told to suck there locals dicks.

Source: I'm Mexican

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
bomb them back to the stone age!

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
UK: Dont ask how much people earn??? :confused:

Well thats a load of old cobblers and not offensive to us Brits.

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
What's the deal with Hungary I thought it was more cheers more beers :(

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Uh the chart's title is "Don't do these 18 things abroad", then it for each country says "Don't do x"...so then I should do these things?

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
In Hungary, people traditionally do not clink their glasses or mugs when drinking beer. There is an urban legend in Hungarian culture that Austrian generals clinked their beer glasses to celebrate the execution of the 13 Martyrs of Arad in 1849. Many people still follow the tradition, although younger people often disavow it, citing that the vow was only meant to last 150 years

:coal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Roargasm posted:

In Hungary, people traditionally do not clink their glasses or mugs when drinking beer. There is an urban legend in Hungarian culture that Austrian generals clinked their beer glasses to celebrate the execution of the 13 Martyrs of Arad in 1849. Many people still follow the tradition, although younger people often disavow it, citing that the vow was only meant to last 150 years

:coal:

Instead you say "'Nasdarovje!" loudly where everyone can hear you (especially olds)

egeshegedre

• Locked thread