Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
you don't know the power of the dank side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Drad_Bert posted:

you don't know the power of the dank side

emperor palpagreen, lord of the spliff

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Luke would smoke weed all day every day but I'm not sure how well it grows on Tatooine or how long day lasts with their two suns or whatever

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

mega sunlight + living on a "moisture farm" = bomb yields

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

mdm posted:

Luke would smoke weed all day every day but I'm not sure how well it grows on Tatooine or how long day lasts with their two suns or whatever

Hell Yeah posted:

mega sunlight + living on a "moisture farm" = bomb yields

Tatooweed

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
realistically why would luke be so adamant about going to get some dumb power converters?

pickin up from his dealer imo

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?
This reminds me of a TCC post a decade ago where a goon created a Star Wars theme to his smoke sessions. The pipe was called a palp, and the lighter was a palper. The act of smoking was called palpitating, and when he got really high he became Emperor Palpatine. :2bong:

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Narc Vaper posted:

Commander, tear this ship apart until you find those plants! And bring me all passengers, I want them ALIVE!

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Luke does in fact smoke loads of weed in The Force Awakens. I was one of the screen-writers so I know. Essentially, he is on Kashyakk, smoking the Kashyakk-Hashish with Chewie. Eventually he gets so high that he falls to the Dank Side of The Force, repairs the Vader helmet but turns it into a vaporizer, becoming Dank Vapor. Dank Vapor duel wields Luke's green lightsaber and Samuel L. Jackson's purple lightsaber.

The main plot is he's gotta rescue Leia from the evil Kronic the Hutt. Kronic controls marijuana in the outer-rim but Leia is pushing a bill in the Galactic Senate that would legalize it. Unable to compete with Republic Tobacco companies, Kronic abducts her.

Contrary to all the posters, Rey, Finn and Han are pretty minor characters.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Luke does in fact smoke loads of weed in The Force Awakens. I was one of the screen-writers so I know. Essentially, he is on Kashyakk, smoking the Kashyakk-Hashish with Chewie. Eventually he gets so high that he falls to the Dank Side of The Force, repairs the Vader helmet but turns it into a vaporizer, becoming Dank Vapor. Dank Vapor duel wields Luke's green lightsaber and Samuel L. Jackson's purple lightsaber.

The main plot is he's gotta rescue Leia from the evil Kronic the Hutt. Kronic controls marijuana in the outer-rim but Leia is pushing a bill in the Galactic Senate that would legalize it. Unable to compete with Republic Tobacco companies, Kronic abducts her.

Contrary to all the posters, Rey, Finn and Han are pretty minor characters.

It's Kushyyyk you fraud

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Boomstick Quaid posted:

It's Kushyyyk you fraud

Disney changed the canonical spelling.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

No, neither Luke nor any other Jedi needs psychoactive substances because they (psychoactive substances) are insignificant compared to the power of The Force.

Sorry your life sucks so much that you need to smoke drugs to enjoy yourself and separate yourself from the crushing realization of your worthless life, man.

It gets better.

It's well known midicloreans are more easily focused when high af

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
You ever wonder what exactly it is that Han smuggles?

that's right........

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
A jedi must always have a clear mind so the answer is no.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Mad Monk posted:

A jedi must always have a clear mind so the answer is no.

Wrong, rear end in a top hat

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

WWLSD?

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
A tendril of smoke snakes from Yoda's nose and forms Obi-Wan's ghost.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

jar jar obv gets high because he is an offensive Jamaican stereotype with horrible flesh dreads growing out of his weed-addled skull

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Obi-Wan orders drinks from the bar at least twice during the films so he's not straight edge.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Robotnik Nudes posted:

Obi-Wan orders drinks from the bar at least twice during the films so he's not straight edge.

never heard of odoul's I take it

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
THC-3PO

the first legal weed I bought in WA was called Ewok. good stuff

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

bacta dank

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
THC-1138

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

speshl guy posted:

Anakin was all angsty and whiny because 1 he couldn't get laid and 2 he never smoked weed.

Luke must get high to bring balance to the force, man. Mellow out

luke is a square and wanted to bone his sister so no, he doesnt smoke weed

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
grand moff tokin

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
hash rendar

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

SirEvelynTremble posted:

He certainly doesn't Chewbacca

Why are there any more posts after this one?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Danko fett

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Chronic the hemp hog

oh poo poo I hosed up

• Locked thread