Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I still cannot get over the fact that there's a guy who's legit named Canyon Semen.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
of course Carmella and Big Cass are dating :3:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ok so Cass and Carmela have to be boning

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

StarkRavingMad posted:

oh yeah, it was extra painful

i honestly think that last segment will result in a LOSS of BUYS overall

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Bayley and Carmella and Big Cass :3:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Eltoasto posted:

they can express their affection however they wish!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Eltoasto posted:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Oh, sweet, we're gonna have someone to replay Jinder!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
"My name is Canyon Semen" he's just standing there saying it like that's a normal thing.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Do you think he was born with that name or did he just decide "gently caress it I'ma troll life" at some point and get it legally changed to Canyon Semen?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Shima Honnou posted:

Do you think he was born with that name or did he just decide "gently caress it I'ma troll life" at some point and get it legally changed to Canyon Semen?

He had it changed. Used to be Jizz Hole.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

baymella are loving adorable

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Bayley, you have like 10 minutes to agent an Alexa Bliss/Eva Marie Match

Bayley: "JESUS gently caress WHY, no, I got this"

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
"Baron Corbin!"
*silence*
*single boo*

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The more Bayley they show on this the better it is.

Emma just stole Albert's wallet.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Dec 8, 2015

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Emma just stole Albert's wallet.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
If Chad Gable doesn't run out of the building waving his towel in the air I'm gonna be disappointed.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

a very spooky breaking ground

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

baron corbin is extremely lame

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Ruggington posted:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Ruggington posted:

He's really weird in the most boring possible ways.

Don't take advice from this weird beardy nerd, Lovepreet.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I still can't believe they hired Kurt Angle's son.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Time to watch a New Yorker get murdered.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Eva Marie just stomps her in the temple, nice

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Don't end now I want to know if she lives or not! Is Big Cass a single father, did Enzo lose his mother?!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
RIP Carmella and also Owen.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

fart blood posted:

Rovert got out of the shower. He did not wash his large curly mullet. This was deliberate because he got it done at the salon earlier in the day.

Wearing only a towel, he was greeted by Fat Lowtax. "Hope you don't mind, the door was open," said Fat Lowtax.

Rovert didn't seem to care. His mind was wandering.

"Hey, you okay buddy?" Fat Lowtax asked.

Rovert let out a deep sigh. "I think...my husband Yuriy has a fart fetish."

"Oh...well, why do you think that?"

"Well," Rovert began, sipping his tea. "Last week I kissed his hand when we were in bed, and it tasted EXACTLY like his rear end from when I ate his rear end out the night prior."

"Okay..."

"And the other day, he thought I'd left for work, and I distinctly heard him strain, like he was trying to push something out of his rear end. You know, that 'HNNNNNNNN' sound. Usually it's my cum but I didn't gently caress him the night prior so it couldn't have been. And then I felt the floor vibrate a little so...so..."

Rovert started to choke up a little, and Fat Lowtax consoled him. "Hey, come on guy. It's not so bad. So Yuriy gets off on his own gas. It happens. We all have our little kinky likes."

"Not me," Rovert sulked. "I'm kinda boring in that area."

"Oh stop! I bet you like lots of kinky stuff! Ever dressed up during sex? Like a costume?"

"Nope."

"Ok. Well, ever been spanked?"

"Nah."

"...handcuffs?"

"No."

"Peeing on each other? Role-playing? Nibbling on your rectum hair and gently tugging while your parter says 'oh yeah untie that gift ribbon'?"

"No, no, and god no."

Fat Lowtax looked at a loss for words. "Well hey man I mean, some people are boring in the sack, but...dude, if you're so concerned about it, why don't you spend some time with Yuriy and try to do some of that fart stuff he likes once in a while? Maybe you'll like it!"

Rovert quickly shook his head. "Oh no fat lowtax, I can't do that!"

"Well why not?"

"Because," Rovert said, between sips of tea. "I have to give Rowdy Ringsports the Scoops!"

I don't drink tea or coffee

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

omg

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Eva Marie is literally terrible at everything. They have her record backstage promos and even her best takes are awful. They have to smoke and mirror her way around a title match with Bayley. Then she just busts Carmella's head because she has no idea how to kick properly. Fire her plz.

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I still cannot get over the fact that there's a guy who's legit named Canyon Semen.

The worst part is that his middle name is "of".

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Dr.Tree posted:

The Worst part is we could just turn it off. We can walk away. Why haven't we walked away!?

Because people still have the hope that maybe, just maybe, they'll turn it around this week. About a month ago there was an above average RAW, and you could see the posters getting excited because THIS TIME, WWE's finally getting its act together. THIS TIME, they'll book things right.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Because I've been watching WWF/E for my entire life. It's so ingrained into who I am that this is the bottom floor of my ability to not care. I wish I could just ignore these threads and go gently caress off and play Fallout or whatever, but I can't. There will always be a part of me that is a fan. There will always be a part of me that cares, even if I'm not actively engaged in the product. And that part has become twisted and spiteful, all hope for a glorious recovery has been replaced with a hunger for vengeance upon the people who have turned this part of my life into a dumpster fire.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

Eva Marie is literally terrible at everything. They have her record backstage promos and even her best takes are awful. They have to smoke and mirror her way around a title match with Bayley. Then she just busts Carmella's head because she has no idea how to kick properly. Fire her plz.

The worst part is that his middle name is "of".

As her Coaches signed off her wrestling, that match up and that spot?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Yeah, Mr. Smiley has a lot to answer for, I tell you what.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Dr.Tree posted:

The Worst part is we could just turn it off. We can walk away. Why haven't we walked away!?
Because wrestling fans like to complain and talk about how painful everything is to get attention instead of just watching something else and moving on from their lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ChrisBTY posted:

Because I've been watching WWF/E for my entire life. It's so ingrained into who I am that this is the bottom floor of my ability to not care. I wish I could just ignore these threads and go gently caress off and play Fallout or whatever, but I can't. There will always be a part of me that is a fan. There will always be a part of me that cares, even if I'm not actively engaged in the product. And that part has become twisted and spiteful, all hope for a glorious recovery has been replaced with a hunger for vengeance upon the people who have turned this part of my life into a dumpster fire.

Basically

If it's not going to be genuinely good anymore, I'm going to see it burn to ash before I walk away

It hasn't reached full bottom yet. Once they blow the Rumble for the third year in a row, I don't think they'll be able to go any lower

• Locked thread