Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

But little do they know they’re walking into peril. All the everyday life you love from anime and manga!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Mass Vector. Line Of Defense MMO in which you are the flags.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Can you reclaim your ancestors’ land? The Great Conch Shell has been stolen and it's now time to move thousands of bullets.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

WARNING: THIS GAME'S DEVELOPMENT HAS BEEN POST-PONED INDEFINITELY. Pro Rugby Manager 2015 you slip into the dark.

RIP Pro Rugby Manager 2015... you slip into the dark. Goodbye.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A steam-ship period naval combat game that takes you back to home. DIVE INTO THE WORLD OF OLD SCHOOL SHOOTERS!

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

Experience the freedom to play in a retro 1980s PC aesthetic. Real cave paintings.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

xutech posted:

Mass Vector. Line Of Defense MMO in which you are the flags.

This would probably be an improvement over Line of Defense.

Also I've updated the thing with shareable links and EVERY DATING SIM ON STEAM.

http://indiegamegenerator.azurewebsites.net/desc/13

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

quote:

The Legend of Candlewind: Nights and Candles returns to the brutal northerly reaches of space. Command firefighters police technical relief forces and join the Bit Busters computer club and hang out with the USF army.

quote:

Fran Bow is a game about stopping the party by any means of mini-games. Single Player mode works flawlessly.

Not mini-games :ohdear:

quote:

Your prison ship has crash-landed on the role of a nation. As Bigby Wolf - THE big bad wolf - you need to take on new encounters and opponents.

Day one purchase.

monster on a stick fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Dec 9, 2015

JudgeJoeBrown
Mar 23, 2007

Face the last 15 years Sopot the corrupt dictator has oppressed the people of Earth chickens. Discover the imminent danger from snipers artillery crews orbital bombardments and more by the undead.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Undead Shadows is a 2 .5D side-scrolling survival horror set in modern-day Afghanistan featuring tanks assault vehicles and getting himself into Pajama Sam sets off on a faraway galaxy. Embark on a number of stages.

http://indiegamegenerator.azurewebsites.net/desc/39

I would, without irony, give this a shot.

Achernar
Sep 2, 2011

quote:

Struggling bookstore owner Gabriel Knight investigates the sinister Seth from winning the battle of Waterloo Napoleon covers two decades of relentless battles a backdrop of a booming population of engineered Neanderthal bottom-dwellers. The Collider is a tactical team-based military shooter in the world of Starlite.

The Gabriel Knight game you never knew you wanted.

quote:

Recruits is a twitch-heavy action game where you decide the development team at Klei Entertainment. The world ruled by violence and huge chiptunes.

In a world ruled by huge chiptunes...

quote:

Challenge other players. A game about a hunter or an engineer.

The most :what: game.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
Triple strength espresso Armoured sentient mucus. Delivered monthly Wield psychic powers he discovers he has set at the donut you now have 100 days to keep it healthy and alert.

Maybe it was instinct maybe ferocity or the crafty Chinese in their entire 30+ year history. Maybe it was launched 14 years ago. :confused:

It's been 80 long years since your ancestors trod across the land are stocking up on 'roids! Defeat El Presidente with an array of souls who refuse to obey you?

The generator can be prophetic too:
The Future is a fully infinite procedural world. Pushing boulders matching gems and mining silver.

Tirranek
Feb 13, 2014

"The Witcher is a physics-based Collectible Card Game in Augmented Reality."

"The October labor lottery is complete. Claim and defend the Pacific."

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Live the everyday life you love from anime and manga! Prepare yourself for another journey through the Nexus of Souls.

Clyfe
Mar 21, 2013

DINOSAURS. Three young entrepreneurs discover the manor’s secrets and ultimately escape from a 1960s Rock and Roll themed arcade cabinet.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Clyfe posted:

DINOSAURS. Three young entrepreneurs discover the manor’s secrets and ultimately escape from a 1960s Rock and Roll themed arcade cabinet.

This would be a really fun Photoshop contest wouldn't it?

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013
The Princess of the civil war after the slaying of Dracula you play the world’s #1 puzzle game about reprogramming the world without a desperate search for rare resources to save their own tactics. Escape Goat 2 is packed with endless gameplay and battle with races never before and create with us the game.

(Someone please come up with the gameplay for this game)

Dungeon Souls is a first-person. Shoot.

The Sims Medieval™ takes The Sims Medieval™ takes The Sims Medieval™ takes The Sims go back in time and time periods. With a dynamic action-platformer built on the city moving?

(It's be pretty awesome to design a time-traveling moving city.)

youcallthatatwist fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Dec 9, 2015

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

quote:

Whether you're wielding shurikens an Uzi or a bed of honor? Play the World* as well as the only person who can save your people and loads between train stations.

I like this generator. You did a good idea.

Clyfe
Mar 21, 2013

Luigi Thirty posted:

This would be a really fun Photoshop contest wouldn't it?

My computer Vomited this up. I just posted the mess. But yeah, I couldn't help but make something with "DINOSAURS." at the start of the caption.

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013
Become a knight. Remember it is your death timer.
Permanent Link: http://indiegamegenerator.azurewebsites.net/desc/148

:ohdear:

Explore the dark continent of Lemuria. Line Of Defense provides a gameplay experience.

(Just, y'know, one in general)

Break through ceilings rescue princesses and escape extinction all over North America. Sucker monsters into moving into your control.

It features high-octane air combat game set on a unique fast paced indie platformer wrapped up in a village and you must protect society while turning a profit. Pahelika: Revelations is the newest installment in this game delivers the most celebrated flying cat in human history.
Permanent Link: http://indiegamegenerator.azurewebsites.net/desc/151

(This sounds amazingly fun. Capitalist Cat :3:)

youcallthatatwist fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Dec 9, 2015

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

This war will be able to provide plenty of plot. Spin the wheel of a nation.
:patriot:

http://indiegamegenerator.azurewebsites.net/desc/162

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

quote:

1933 will go wrong and make the best thing about it is: you're the boss of your couch. Enter an apocalyptic conclusion with an intricate puzzle-filled world Deep under the central core to be true.

The world is going to poo poo and I'm the boss of my couch :smugdog:

quote:

In Towns you manage a horse-breeding farm set in a seemingly ordinary office building. Seven years after the government was brutally overthrown by a world that is a local Italian restaurant with dreams of road domination and capture the Californian cargo transportation market.

quote:

Originally intended as the next level. Experience the passion of rugby in the award-winning Europa Universalis series.

Paradox is running out of DLC ideas, man!

Winner though:

quote:

Napoleon: Total War™ is the hero-king of Sparta against hordes of monsters in the face of a futuristic New York City the city. The brand new arcade style twin stick shoot 'em ups only you can transform your PC.
http://indiegamegenerator.azurewebsites.net/desc/175

monster on a stick fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Dec 9, 2015

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Flop it out online. Discover the hidden global forces of the same color.

I uh... don't feel the need to compare dicks with the NWO elite on Skype but I'm glad to know it's an option

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Home to flatulant super hero. Enjoy your stay indefinitely.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Murder and capture in mass PvP and PvE combat. Come and build your own tropical dream island!

pretty sure this is just ARK

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

quote:

The Falling Sun is an addictive Science Fiction singlemulti-playerco-op adventure shooter in which you are Sargent Rex Colt a Mark IV Cyber Commando. You are Hiro Miyamoto one of the fantastic world of dungeon crawling and exploration which you punch a turkey in the '80s forever!

"Ok guys I've narrowed down the two types of game we can make. The first ones a Space Marine game, and... actually it might be easier if I pull up a power point for the other one"

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
http://indiegamegenerator.azurewebsites.net/desc/188 From the makers of Sakura Spirit Sakura Angels. A 300000-word epic interactive sci-fi novel.

:raise:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
You mentioned in another thread that you added descriptions from the top and bottom popular/rated games. I haven't seen any other mentions of that; is that true (also, you said top and bottom 800 but the site only had 1400 at the time, not 1600)?

Also, I noticed you went out of your way to add every dating sim - could you please add a dating sim only mode, and add new dating sims as they're inevitably released?

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Dec 9, 2015

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Seven years after the climactic events of World War II. The good news?

Downs Duck
Nov 19, 2005
"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free do to anything"
Manage the entire fire department you and your sister had finally found a haven in a particle accelerator. The Battlefield 2: Complete Collection puts you in the halls and find love in between classes as a result of the princess in this genre physics will have its own unique Dark-Fantasy world-setting you can build castles piece by piece.

Sign me up: http://indiegamegenerator.azurewebsites.net/desc/192

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Lovecraft and classic monsters and criminals are locked up. Your survival skills will be peppered with wonderful adventures and incredible tests.

http://indiegamegenerator.azurewebsites.net/desc/193

sounds like Scooby Doo Vs Cthulhu; i'm in

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
One day Mina decided to release it. That's what life's all about.

Remember. Become a hero of the murder.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

The Last Dogma is a dating and farming simulation game and takes place in an over-the-top grindhouse game packed full of monsters ghosts evil bunnies and more than 40 challenging Quest puzzles charge into the Manager's Shoes with Front Page Sports Football! Jack Keane is back with a futuristic race craft and tear up the tower and blast the hell out of his life never looking back at the bottom line.

http://indiegamegenerator.azurewebsites.net/desc/214

I'd probably play this one

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

BiggerJ posted:

You mentioned in another thread that you added descriptions from the top and bottom popular/rated games. I haven't seen any other mentions of that; is that true (also, you said top and bottom 800 but the site only had 1400 at the time, not 1600)?

Also, I noticed you went out of your way to add every dating sim - could you please add a dating sim only mode, and add new dating sims as they're inevitably released?

I sorted the Steam store by user ratings and I'm working my way down the list of best-rated games and up the list of least-popular games. I've added 800 in each direction so far plus everything tagged "dating sim" or "visual novel."

There's not very many dating sims but I could add a separate dating sim only mode pretty easily.

thedaian
Dec 11, 2005

Blistering idiots.

quote:

King’s Quest is a fully infinite procedural world. The protagonist of this era: The search for the Sun is a highly ambitious Action RPG title.

http://indiegamegenerator.azurewebsites.net/desc/223

I could see the next Kings Quest game being that.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Well we have delivered Trainz Multiplayer. Officially licensed by MLB .com!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Doublepost: maybe add a quick share function to copy-paste something like

code:
[url=http://indiegamegenerator.azurewebsites.net/desc/225]The great hero and brave powerful enemies. To cope with her endless boredom.[/url]
resulting in: The great hero and brave powerful enemies. To cope with her endless boredom. ?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
This game contains adult themes. Experience a unique dating simulation with a vehicle !

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
Same for this Barbarian-sized adventure? Set in a race to gain interest with the virus who has fabricated abilities to become a dungeon lord to defend yourself against the forces that seek to save your life!

http://indiegamegenerator.azurewebsites.net/desc/235

e:
You play as a result of the green green grass of home. Man Alive is a logic game based on how you want it.

That's kind of zen, or something.

Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack. Legends of Dawn Reborn takes place.

So it does.

e2:
Not only must you find love in a brand new tactical possibilities in a world where gravity goes both up and play their way to a new recruit to Rescue Team One you’ll need to use your own Manhattan empire creating and customizing over 100 map variations. The game is about a hunter whose weapons were stolen by an enhanced version of the Commonwealth.
http://indiegamegenerator.azurewebsites.net/desc/236

UltraBritain stole my weapons

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Dec 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Pollyanna posted:

Doublepost: maybe add a quick share function to copy-paste something like

Yeah, I added that. One for SA and one that makes Twitter-sized copy-pastes that appears once you save an entry.

I also added a dating sim-only mode.

• Locked thread