Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7-TQdN40Dk

While I enjoy the show's fluid animation and weird humor, I feel that introducing the ghost girl was a mistake. Her aesthetic doesn't fit with the atmosphere of the show and her antics are not endearing. She seems more like somebody's pet OC than a member of the cast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

seems a little too.. of the cuff for me op ..a little too much on the wacky...a little wack op a little wack for me

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

social vegan posted:

seems a little too.. of the cuff for me op ..a little too much on the wacky...a little wack op a little wack for me

That's fair. I was skeptical at first but what won me over was how Piderman drags himself around by his webs rather than walking.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I hope thing that comes out of the red cocoon isn't a hot chick.

Normally I am in favor of hot chicks in cartoons but they do not belong in Baman Piderman.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I'm watching ur videos applewhite i don't get them this doesn't make any sense applewhite

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Weird fact: Piderman is voiced by Nas

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

social vegan posted:

I'm watching ur videos applewhite i don't get them this doesn't make any sense applewhite

Stick with them (or skip to) the Christmas episodes. If those don't win you over this cartoon is not for you.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Booblord Zagats posted:

Weird fact: Piderman is voiced by Nas

Who is Nas?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

nasty nas

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

yeah I dunno who that is.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Applewhite posted:

uh he's nasty applewhite I don't get what you aren't seeing here

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Applewhite posted:

He wrote Ill-Matic and also helped teach Paul Walker how to race lovely import cars, which would eventually kill him. So we can all agree that along with his work in this series, that he is in fact a mover and shaker

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

social vegan posted:

uh he's nasty applewhite I don't get what you aren't seeing here

ohhh I get it. "Nas" is not a proper noun, but a descriptor.

Yeah I could see that.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

He wrote Ill-Matic and also helped teach Paul Walker how to race lovely import cars, which would eventually kill him. So we can all agree that along with his work in this series, that he is in fact a mover and shaker

he's nasty

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
its not very funny tbh

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Ahundredbux posted:

its not very funny tbh

Pumkin is so Kawaii :swoon: I hope he and the tentacle monster get married.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
This batman is more my speed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBimiqL7MDs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghTIKK2xXVo

• Locked thread