Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
Add me: 924-582-566

I made some Indecision mistakes while starting this game before reading much, but here's where I'm sitting:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Dreylad posted:

It is really fun to beat someone in arena who bought that pack, though.

Also captain phasma is really good. Downside is there doesn't seem any way to farm her shards, you can only buy them.

Phasma's in Cantina Shards I think. Galactic War thanks.

Pyronic fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Dec 19, 2015

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Levantine posted:

Do we ever get more than 35 friend slots? Sorry if I haven't added some of you but I'm totally full!

I'm convinced sometimes the game just tells you when you're done. I had an arena match that was going really well until like 9 attacks in a row missed and the enemy did nothing but crit my team to death.

a lot of the Sith got buffed to have more evade vs Jedi was that it>?

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
Almost level 50 and running into a wall, got great defensive heroes but really lacking on offense. I've been abusing Poe + Resistance Trooper for massive amounts of Expose damage, but if the procs dont happen i get stalled out really badly. Especially against teams with more than 1 healer and a high level Chewie.

I've got Consular, Barriss, and Luminara leveled as healers

Poe, Biggs, and Resistance Trooper well geared and high level

Chewie, Talia, IG-86, Jawa falling behind a little in gear and levels.

Tusken Raider and Luke both at level 1 with no gear

and nobody else even remotely close to 3*

49/50 on Fives
44/50 on Dooku
50/80 on Sidious

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
Resistance Trooper with Poe leading is just an absolute monster on offense.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

first 7*, now I can use my arena for someone else.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Chilichimp posted:

Lets get a list of goons who are still playing this game going now, so we can see how many guilds we'll be able to field.

im still playing daily.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
Requested guild invite as Radlo Karn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Malgrin posted:

I haven't kicked anyone out of IGD, including lower level people. I did read about some people being dropped from guilds, so, I'll put this under weird stuff happens when Capital Games does anything new.

I need a few people to attach their SA name to their in game name (you weren't in the spreadsheet so I added you)

In game name:
Lazer Glutes
Lokitech
Domme
PyronixEx
Old Man Willoughby

I also have some pending invites - these people I couldn't find in the spreadsheet. Let me know if this is you:
DeadLife
Rung
Piwent
Mike WIlliams

If any of these people don't show up, there'll be a couple extra spots in IGD.

e: Lazer and Old Man accounted for.

I'm PyronicEX, i thought it was kind of obvious, it was Radlo Karn but i changed it after joining the guild because I'm a lot more likely to be recognized like this than with a silly starwars name.

• Locked thread