Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
983-881-536

Luke or Sidious should be my leaders. At level 47

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
Wow they took Dooku out of the $5 pack? That's a huge rip because he was worth more than that. Dooku is pretty crazy in pvp, I either avoid him outright until last or nuke him before their chewy uses taunt depending on my set-up. Buying the $45 Barriss pack and the $5 Dooku pack and you basically won this game. I'm strictly f2p in mobile games so it does turn into a struggle later on. Don't buy premium packs, it's better to buy energy and farm shards. I would stop at the Squad Cantina's third battle, and then farm chewbacca shards forever.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
I do not have any cash shop heroes, my experience is pvp and galactic war. Running into these 5+ star bundle heroes is crushing. Chewbacca's the best tank, he's a better investment than a mid-rate healer with broken ai. P2W advantage is very high.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Zotix posted:

Just be aware the grind for epic materials in your 50's and beyond is attrocious in this game. I'm talking 2 materials per 120 energy, and you need 20 of them. If this isn't something you can handle, I'd probably stop playing.

The gear crafting requirements do get insane. I don't play much anymore since it's kind of a slog now.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
Holy poo poo there are too many goons now. I tried to make room by getting rid of people around my level. If I removed a goon, resend the request.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Metos posted:

I live in perpetual fear of KHAKO and a couple others removing me because his power level 3000 Sidious just trivialises the bullshit so often to let me get 3 stars on something hard I want to sim ticket.

I'm a generic 'Delara Exibil' because I didn't think of joining up with goons when I first downloaded it so I probably look like a pubby.

Nah it won't happen from me until you hit high 50s. I got rid of all the random pubs for room so Zotix is my only high lvl bud.

• Locked thread