Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Yea, so don't use AOE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
It's a ploy to get your cash. Stay strong!

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
I have a few spots left: 773-681-626. Level 52 currently.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
drat all you lucky fuckers ;[

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Depending on your level there is keycard battles too. That coupled with some stamina recharges can net you a fair few levels.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
I think Mace Windy is pretty good in certain situations. Came across him a couple of times in arena / GW and his normal attack gets rid of buffs I think, so pretty much fucks any taunt over. And cmon it's Samuel L!

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Lol, I've done that. Started the program back up and wondered why I have a cooldown on arena ;/

Any news on guilds /or whatever star warsism they are going to use to descibe it? Taking down a Rancor or something with my goon brothers would be super cool! Think of the sweet loot rewards!

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Just spent a cool mill on getting sid to 7 stars. Then levelled to 65. I'm so poor ;[

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Recently I've just been autoing GW. I simply haven't got the time (or inclination) to sit there for 30+ mins retreating + tweaking things to complete it every day. I figure some tokens are better than none, right? Just hit 68, and the Poe fuckery is real ;[ Wish I'd have started farming him ages ago, but trying to 7 star Rylo first.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Either the Jedi dude for the upcoming event, or hang on to them if I were you.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010

Tagichatn posted:

My server has been strangely uncompetitive in the last few weeks. I think most are outside my timezone but there were always at least a few messing around in the top five. Now I've taken number 1 the last week uncontested. Hey, free 500 crystals! Well, free aside from the refresh. I usually need 2 or 3 tries to beat the top whales.

If you are TAG, then I think I'm on the same server as you. Seen you a few times in the PVP list (although if you've just got #1 maybe you're a different guy) when I've been refreshing. I'm the king of getting hosed by RNG, so I'm constantly battling to get into the top 150.

Team so far is Sid(7*) lead, Lumi(6*), rylo(6*),Dooku(6*), and Daka(6*). Everybody pretty much has the max gear they can wear at 70.

I'm getting a bit sick of Daka and Dooku under performing the enemy doppelgängers, so I'm thinking about replacing them. QGJ is on cantina credits farm now (farming Bariss for GW), so he'll slot it for Dooku when he's finished. Any suggestions for replacing Daka with less RNG reliant hero? GS? Luke?

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Sounds pretty good, but they'll probably find a way to gently caress it up!

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Somebody add me to some guild, ally code: 773-681-626

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Added a few guys who are in Qui GoonJinn, hopefully i can apply when they accept.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Think I just rejected you, looked on the spreadsheet here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3771211 but didn't see your name ;[

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Right, think I've applied. Trust the game devs to find a way of making things more complicated than they should be!

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010

Jenny Angel posted:

Yup. I'll be checking in every hour or so and approving guild applications, so anyone who wants in to Qui GoonJinn should add me at 187-157-239 even though I'm full on my ally list. We're at 26/50 so far, I have faith that we can fill up two guilds.

Great, I'm in!

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Cheeky fuckers!

Stealth gems in place in the shop.

Went through the spreadsheet for Qui GoonJinn, think I've colored everybody that is in as of now.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Just checked out the fanfic tab on the spreadsheet :gary: :vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Imagine the goon salt if you get nothing!

• Locked thread