Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I opened a 350 pack and got a Kylo Ren feeling blessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Kylo Ren is seriously super overpowered.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Tagichatn posted:

Do you have him or just played against him? Looking at his kit, the one ability that hits hard requires him to be at 50% life and I've heard his base stats are low for an attacker.

Yeah I have him. He counter attacks like 80% of the time. When his HP gets low you can reuse his special ability virtually every turn. Maybe it's just anecdotal but his debuff on attack seems to proc all the time.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Levantine posted:

I have two counter attackers right now: Dooku and Kit Fisto. The latter does not counter 100% of the time but he does also have the double attack %, though that's also lower than Dooku's. I want Kylo Ren so I can just just be absolutely deadly against AoEs. I've been saving up my crystals from dalies and such and I'm about 2 days away from an 8 pull. Cross your fingers!

Use Google survey money and buy a 350 crystal pack. 100% success rate for me.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I don't know how allies work but I put Kylo in my leader spot if anyone wants to try him out.

842-793-256

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Hughlander posted:

Nope. I see Chewie. However realized never posted mine. 913-937-512 low 40s with phasma leader. ATM I'm still ahead of the gear curve havin main team with Gear V and just need to level up for gear VI. Still need more dark side heroes to do missions. Old daka is coming so slow. But Sid should be unlocked by the weekend.

I changed him to be the leader on the arena, neutral, and dark side team. Aside from fighting battles and doing it that way not sure what else to do.

• Locked thread