Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

My first man was a 4 star Windu from basic chromium draw, and I have a strong Jedi build up and now they're all dead to Sith in any arena battle.

Just like the movies...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Ay least three of my friends are 7 star Sheevs.

:psyduck:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I'm at 57? or so and I can't keep more than a handful up to actual max level. There's just not enough training robots in the world. Or money, these guys want to go to a for-profit robot teaching university on no scholarship every time.

Then they want 20 of like five different purple items!

:sludgepal:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Zotix posted:

Just in case you were curious on money and what it gets you in this game, there's a post at the top of /r/swgalaxyofheroes about what $800 gets you.

Spoilers: Nothing! You get nothing!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Mr. Neutron posted:

Soon, along with a bunch of others, according to the datamined character list.

Dark Side Barriss and Bossk adventures? Someone's reading my fanfiction.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

New Leaf posted:

Got Sidious finally. Not only is this motherfucker one of the most powerful units in the game, he's also insanely easy to gear up? I think I hate him.

He wants so many laptops.

Sheev needs 40 laptops just to put around his room, or something.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Dely Apple posted:

He wants so many laptops.

Sheev needs 40 laptops just to put around his room, or something.

I may be on medication

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

How can you spend more than like 10 on this game, it doesn't even pretend to have a story or to hide its Sisyphean grind. I guess if you really wanted to beat up other lunatics who spent hundreds to only 5 star Cad Bane...

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

This stupid game signed out of Google Play and made me do the whole tutorial over again before I could even sign in. For what purpose!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I got one Dooku shard out of a bronze card.

One insulting shard.

• Locked thread