Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

There's probably a reasonable amount of single babes on a cruise ship looking for some dick

There are shitloads of single babes in cruises looking for some dick but they are all over 60.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

my old boss used to work on a swingers cruise ship he said there was soemthing called the chocolate room wheer the entire floor is just mattresses and really buff black guys who will gently caress your wife

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

also everyone on it was over 50 and just naked all the time and havins sex in random places made it really annoying for him to work

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xelUdXAvDVU

I went on a cruise when I was little and watched "Cocoon" in the MOVIE THEATER on the SHIP. Pretty fancy if you ask me.
They also have pools and discotheques and weird, tiny bathrooms. That's all I remember, aside from the movie "Titanic."

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

MeLKoR posted:

There are shitloads of single babes in cruises looking for some dick but they are all over 60.

Pussy is pussy

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Wait, what? The cruise ship takes you to places? And there's a dress code? Where is this? WTF

You go on a cruise to get completely wasted and the next day you eat a massive hamburger at the ships restaurant before leaving.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I.C. posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xelUdXAvDVU

I went on a cruise when I was little and watched "Cocoon" in the MOVIE THEATER on the SHIP. Pretty fancy if you ask me.
They also have pools and discotheques and weird, tiny bathrooms. That's all I remember, aside from the movie "Titanic."

Wonder if they showed the movie "Titanic" in any cruise ship movie theaters when it was big. I mean, it's the biggest movie out so you sort of have to, but...

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

ghostter posted:

also everyone on it was over 50 and just naked all the time and havins sex in random places made it really annoying for him to work

How the gently caress is that poo poo OK but bringing your own alcohol or weed or whatever will get you kicked off?

I don't really do drugs or even drink any more but maybe if it was a rave cruise or something and everyone was rolling their face off it could be cool.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

How the gently caress is that poo poo OK but bringing your own alcohol or weed or whatever will get you kicked off?

They sell alcohol but not pussy.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I'm gonna need more than just alcohol to bang the kind of single women that frequent cruises looking for some dick

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I used to think cruises sucked too, but then I found out you can buy a card for $300 at the start where you can now drink free for the rest of the week. The exceptions are just for certain types of champagne and wine. But they don't care how much top shelf scotch you drink

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Disney cruiselines have a bomb-rear end breakfast/lunch buffet.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

Don't read thAt it's by the moron who wrote infinite jest and killed himself maybe he should've done it sooner so I wouldn't have had to click thAt link

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

I don't really do drugs or even drink any more but maybe if it was a rave cruise or something and everyone was rolling their face off it could be cool.

You can't smoke weed on a cruise? Wtf maybe cruises ARE bad

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Volume posted:

Stuck on a ship for weeks with the kind of people who think a cruise is a good idea of a vacation. That free buffet is pretty much 100% ecoli. You know some cruise ships have turned into overflowing turd buckets? then they drop you off in a 3rd world country for a couple hours where all the local gangs know your fat tourist rear end is easy pickings. And to top it all off it's all very expensive.

edit: also lol they'll leave your rear end behind in that 3rd world country if you're one second late to the boat.

The best kind of cruise are the sex cruises. They go 10 miles out have a huge orgy and come back. You aren't stuck out there for more than a day or so and everyone is doing wild drugged up sex.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

roymorrison posted:

Don't read thAt it's by the moron who wrote infinite jest and killed himself maybe he should've done it sooner so I wouldn't have had to click thAt link

Just read the article you retards.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Arian_Samurai posted:

how about you suck my cock instead

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

ghostter posted:

You can't smoke weed on a cruise? Wtf maybe cruises ARE bad

You most certainly can, you just gotta be kinda discrete

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Arian_Samurai posted:

Did you write the article?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Microwaves Mom posted:

Did you write the article?

Yes

Please don't tell anyone I'm not dead

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Arian_Samurai posted:

Yes

Please don't tell anyone I'm not dead

Its cool, you're safe with us. Also I see your name as Samus Aran please change it to that.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

vyst posted:

Nobody is gonna read that long rear end poo poo fuccboi

actually goons love dfw

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

dfw sounds like a total bitch

also its interesting the only people itt who hate cruises have never been on one

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Microwaves Mom posted:

The best kind of cruise are the sex cruises. They go 10 miles out have a huge orgy and come back. You aren't stuck out there for more than a day or so and everyone is doing wild drugged up sex.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Vikings_boat_party_scandal

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm frightened of falling overboard

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ArmZ posted:

actually goons love dfw

It's an okay Airport, sure. But I'd rather have a layover in Denver or Sky Harbur

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Yeah but thats on a lake not 10 miles out in the ocean. Guy was a retard.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Microwaves Mom posted:

Yeah but thats on a lake not 10 miles out in the ocean. Guy was a retard.

Also trap bitches need to learn not to snitch

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Just go for a 2 day booze cruise. Anything else is too much.

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here
Cruises are awesome.

Food varies by cruise line - Princess is OK, RCL and Carnival are pretty good, NCL has lame MDR food, but the specialty restaurants are awesome.

Smuggling booze is easy. You can also get the unlimited drink package for about $50/day.

Superbowl cruises are the best. Watch the game on a 25' screen while enjoying a frozen drink and ignoring phone calls/emails from work.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
carribean cruises are for geriatric obese americans, but aside from that they're good. expensive as poo poo, but if you can afford it go for it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted:

It's an okay Airport, sure. But I'd rather have a layover in Denver or Sky Harbur

lol

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

It's actually really sweet to chill in the middle of the ocean and soak up the sun and gorge on burgers

My muslim coworker went and i was like what's the point you can't drink? ??????

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
One day on a Disney cruise we were walking along some deserted promenade and found a self-serve, soft-serve ice cream machine, so my 7yo and I decided to see how many ice cream cones we could eat. My wife made me stop at 7 but I could have kept going.

DirtyMick
Feb 1, 2014

Volume posted:

Stuck on a ship for weeks with the kind of people who think a cruise is a good idea of a vacation. That free buffet is pretty much 100% ecoli. You know some cruise ships have turned into overflowing turd buckets? then they drop you off in a 3rd world country for a couple hours where all the local gangs know your fat tourist rear end is easy pickings. And to top it all off it's all very expensive.

edit: also lol they'll leave your rear end behind in that 3rd world country if you're one second late to the boat.

They're good places to pick up norovirus if you're into that sorta thing.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this guy at work recently went on a KISS cruise where it's a bunch of life-long KISS fans and KISS plays a concert

got a feeling there was some weird swinger stuff going on too, but I can't be sure

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

GORDON posted:

One day on a Disney cruise we were walking along some deserted promenade and found a self-serve, soft-serve ice cream machine, so my 7yo and I decided to see how many ice cream cones we could eat. My wife made me stop at 7 but I could have kept going.

last cruise we made a solemn vow to make and eat an icecream cone everytime we walked past the soft serve machine. I think I had 50-60 in 7 days.

fat american life rules

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I knew this DJ/promoter guy and I would get emails about upcoming events. Pretty standard stuff for lame raves. After he moved to San Diego his promotional notices were for his new gig on a gay cruise line. Really gay. Looks fun but I might not be sexy enough to fit in.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Volume posted:

theyre apparently great if you enjoy theft, rape, and the spreading of STD's

if you want to be on a big boat for a few weeks just take a freighter cruise. plus the stops will be at actual neat places instead of tourist traps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

Robo Reagan posted:

theyre apparently great if you enjoy theft, rape, and the spreading of STD's

Sounds like you sail on lovely cruise lines. Never had any of that in 14 cruises.

Is the original post making a reference to Carnival Triumph? I was on that ship, all the stuff you heard on the media was bullshit. I posted photos right here on this very website.

Fuckin' goons...

• Locked thread