Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
you see, america should actually have joined forces with gaddafi and assad and helped to massacre the uprisings,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Turtle Sandbox posted:

We should have set up some banana republics in the middle east, that worked for us for a long time, and no one cared that we did it, it should still be an all good solution right?

the 70s badconomy wouldn't have happened, and we would be crushing them as they tried to break away by around this time period. More wars in the Middle East, and the cars would have stayed yooge

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

dad gay. so what posted:

we should bomb Assad and his cronies in instanbul back into the stone age

lets show assad and kony that we're not afraid of them anymore

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

de_dust posted:

if trump somehow gets the nomination and gets elected and stuff like this is going on, then we definitely will see a pretty cool war in our lifetime.

i just hope it's after all the fallout dlc comes out

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Good, can we have $200 a barrel oil now

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex
what are the pros of tramadol. ive been sober lately but I guess its a good time to sink into a new vice.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

if the skin was a little lighter this could be any american town

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
honestly i'd be more scared of fiorina starting a war than trump. have you guys heard her at a debate? it's basically WE MUST INSTILL FEAR IN ALL AROUND US. BUILD ME A MIGHTY NAVY. WE SHALL NOT PERMIT TRANSGRESSIONS TO GO UNPUNISHED.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Sucks to be 18-25 yo with a Trump president.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

blumpkinhead posted:

what are the pros of tramadol. ive been sober lately but I guess its a good time to sink into a new vice.

There are no pros. I am disabled and have to take slow release morphine, tramadol, amitriptyline and naproxen everyday.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

extra stout posted:

armenian human beings

Im sorry this makes no sense.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Tramadol Junkie posted:

There are no pros. I am disabled and have to take slow release morphine, tramadol, amitriptyline and naproxen everyday.

no offence but you kind of sound like an idiot

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

no offence but you kind of sound like an idiot

Um, what?

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

hella psyched at the thought of my massive goon body being atomized by an a-bomb

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

god I want to end up a greasy carbon smudge plastered to a wall somewhere

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

Tramadol Junkie posted:

:( well that sucks.

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

wanna hang out

jk. I think.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i wonder if you could time an acid trip to an incoming nuke

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tramadol Junkie posted:

someone should bomb you back to the stone age!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Turtle Sandbox posted:

We should have set up some banana republics in the middle east, that worked for us for a long time, and no one cared that we did it, it should still be an all good solution right?

no, that poo poo doesnt work any more. amierca needs to declare the middle east an imperial province and administrate it directly

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

OMFG FURRY posted:

i wonder if you could time an acid trip to an incoming nuke

with 4 minutes warning you'd have to inject it

saying that, 1ml of LSD in your veins you'd think your face was melting and by the time you realised your face was actually melting you'd be ash

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

dad gay. so what posted:

someone should bomb you back to the stone age!

Why you want to commit a disability hate crime against me?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Why you want to commit a disability hate crime against me?

i dont hate you, i just think you would enjoy yourself more if you lived in the stone age :confused:

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

dad gay. so what posted:

i dont hate you, i just think you would enjoy yourself more if you lived in the stone age :confused:

there was less wheelchair access in the stone age

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SirEvelynTremble posted:

But there was also like 100 times more triceratops. So, you know, it all evens out.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SirEvelynTremble posted:

i didnt say anything about wheelchair access :confused:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Some percentage of us will become ghouls. Should we plan ahead for a ghoul goon meet up?

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Navy is obsolete. We need motherfucking SKY CARRIERS

We could call it Star Wars

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Rigel posted:

The good news is this will let NATO practice SEAD and poo poo against relatively new Russian tech instead of whatever garbage Iraq had.

Both Iraq and Libya had relatively modern French Crotale SAMs, because foresight doesn't exist in the arms trade, apparently. :france:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Well t least this thread veered away from D/D part dues.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
When ground troops are eventually used, ISIS will make more money out of prostitution catering to the US Army than it makes off oil

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i love how the main takeaway from the arab spring is that propping up brutal dictatorships is actually good and necessary

pretend to give a poo poo about human rights all you want, but by GOD you will RESPECT the supremacy of the STATE

no it's more like if you are given a choice between a secular brutal dictator and a power vacuum that will be filled by a succession of progressively worse religion-based murder gangs it's a loving no-brainer that you go with the dictator.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

SirEvelynTremble posted:

When ground troops are eventually used, ISIS will make more money out of prostitution catering to the US Army than it makes off oil

some day years from now ISIS will just be accepted as another branch of the US military, like it will be the Army, Navy, Air Force, ISIS, and the Marines.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

City of Tampa posted:

some day years from now ISIS will just be accepted as another branch of the US military, like it will be the Army, Navy, Air Force, ISIS, and the Marines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L2fazw5Y9k

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SirEvelynTremble posted:

what's arabic for will love you a long time?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The uploaded has not made this video available in your country.

lol

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

SirEvelynTremble posted:

are you sure, cuz theres a concept called "lesbian bed death"

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

gently caress the ROW posted:

are you sure, cuz theres a concept called "lesbian bed death"

*unzips pants

tell me more :allears:

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Please change the thread title this is seriously the worst one I have ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

everytime someone takes america or nato seriously i struggle with knowing that turkey is allowed to be in nato and exist in general without acknowledging that they committed genocide against 1,500,000 armenian human beings

... never again?

• Locked thread