Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

It depends on whether the drug were magical or scientific. Curses refer specifically to magic that carries overwhelmingly negative consequences. Otherwise it's just regular bad things happening.

its pseudo-scientific, like an electric ghost detector. is that magic or science?

seems like it might be both, or nether :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
A curse that makes you a member of Limp Biskit and informs your loved ones of it anytime after 2003

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Rutibex posted:

its pseudo-scientific, like an electric ghost detector. is that magic or science?

seems like it might be both, or nether :shrug:

I remember it being a combo of both. The drug was obviously magical, but the reason he couldn't make more was that the original chemicals were tainted by some unknown agent, I think.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I'm more of a hex man myself.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
Actually gypsy curses are rad as hell, do you know how much money people waste trying to lose weight? Gypsies get that for free.

• Locked thread