Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robhol
Oct 9, 2012
We need to explore nearby stars and get enough resources for some more upgrades before we stray too far. First priority should be antimatter thrusters because it'll take forever to get anywhere at the current speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robhol
Oct 9, 2012
My suggestion is:

Max. Antimatter Thrusters (7x500 = 3500RU)
Max. Turning Jets (4x500 = 2000RU)
Fuel Tank + additional fuel (1700RU)
Cargo Bay (750RU)
Crew Pod + additional crew (2150RU)
Total: 10100RU

And we should go to the Spathi, via Rigel.

Robhol
Oct 9, 2012

Seyser Koze posted:

That's not the known galaxy, though. It's the "here's where all the dungeons and items are" spoiler map that shipped with the original Legend of Zelda.

Not sure what map you're thinking of, but there's definitely one that's just a galaxy map showing stars and vague, outdated spheres of influence for each known species. It can be found pretty easily through Google, though I'll leave Prof to post it or not.

Robhol
Oct 9, 2012

Glidergun posted:

Shopping list:

1x Cargo Bay (750 RU)
1x Planet Lander (500 RU)
2x Spathi Eluder and crew (~3800 RU)
Total: ~5050 RU

Well-piloted Eluders can kill almost anything in known space. Getting the Spathi on our side is a spectacular coup; let's take advantage of it, and in the meantime set up for some further mining operations.

I vote for this shopping list, but our destination should be the Pkunk.

Robhol
Oct 9, 2012
F to see if we can find the Thraddash.

• Locked thread