Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
##all through the airlock not a creature was stirring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
:munch: Quick Thinking is a skill check ability and triggers before declare because its before the skill check is resolved.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Some Numbers posted:

I just looked at the Fleet Status and Podima? Food starts at 8, not 7.

Are we actually at 5 Food?

:munch: Its the 6-person no sympathizer variant. See also the reduced morale and pop.

quote:

Official No Sympathizer Variant: Starting Resources are 8 Fuel, 7 Food, 9 Morale, and 10 Population; Revealed Cylon players draw 3 Skill Cards on their turns (instead of 2).

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
:munch:

CAGsident Seelix. What a time to be alive

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Podima posted:

also my god i am so sick of tracing over that santa hat outline in mspaint

edit: I EVEN HAD TO DO IT ON A TOUCHPAD THIS WEEKEND

:munch: use gimp? or even paint.net? anything with layers?

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Cocks Cable posted:

PP. I am about to go skiing and will lose reception for the day.

I don't see any good options here. My SCC is crap. There's only a 1 in 9 chance of extending the game 1 more turn if I kill civ a there.

I'll do whatever Brony wants.

:munch: shoot at galactica and hope you hit the fuel token if it hasn't already been hit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Podima posted:

Not really extensible enough for a meaningful precedent since Arivia already used her Miracle Token. I suppose that if she hadn't, then it would make sense to use the Gaius Baltar precedent and remove her Miracle Token, but that's an academic discussion at this point. (I do see how Boomer is a strictly better post-Dee-execution choice compared to other characters due to her static, though)

:munch: You lose your miracle token when executed anyway though?

• Locked thread