Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

ProfessorMurder posted:

I actually like cops because they have helped me in the past, and they've never caught me buying drugs. So in my mind, cops are helpful.... when they're not shooting innocent black people.

Because im mentally ill I spent about two hours watching police chases and shootouts the other night... When the cops are chasing people by car they are actually generally fairly responsible and are definitely less of a roadside menace than the people they're chasing. When someone (black) runs away on foot they shoot them in the back even if they're unarmed. In conclusion, let's arm police cruisers with James bondesque missiles or machine guns that shoot from the headlights so that cops may indiscriminately kill even from their cars. God bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Zzulu posted:

the nordic countries are the civilized elves of the world, while americans are the orcs, but fatter

finns are obviously drow but i'm having trouble nailing down the other types

iceland: high elves
norway: ???
denmark : ???
sweden: ???

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
europe is clearly humans. you can be some half-elf poo poo

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007