Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

skit herre posted:

For a long time I was really unsure about all those issues but now everything seems crystal clear

So we should bisect trannies and throw them into lava?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Roy posted:

Gee I wonder who was the initiator of all this. I'm guessing it wasn't the dude

That's not a scarf

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Baba Ganoush posted:

You guys are empty quoting that like you're getting defensive.

social justice is good and i like it

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

A misanthrope posted:

social justice is good and i like it

Spoken like a true misanthrope

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
that kid will die of a heroin OD in like ten years tops

Archangel99
Apr 21, 2015
I really hope it wasn't the guy who posted this.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
dad mom, so what.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

DoctorStrangelove posted:

So we should bisect trannies and throw them into lava?

It's about respect, not lava. Why are you always rambling about lava?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

City of Tampa posted:

that kid will die of a heroin OD in like ten years tops

I think she'll be looking to get pregnant and get the gently caress away from mom and dad.

gagelion2
Dec 8, 2015

by Shine
the best part is realizing the one on the left is the cis male mom and the one on the right is the genderfluid tranny

Sleepstupid
Feb 23, 2009

BigBoss posted:

dad mom, so what.

:vince:

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Wafflz posted:

That's not a scarf

ah... my bad

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

its the accordion player from blackbird raum, and i doubt hes a goon https://www.google.nl/search?q=Blackbird+Raum&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjfyoTz3dTJAhUH6A4KHXTMC98Q_AUIBygB&biw=1174&bih=947

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Both parents need to be put in a loony bin.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

BigBoss posted:

dad mom, so what.

Dayum!

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

gagelion2 posted:

the best part is realizing the one on the left is the cis male mom and the one on the right is the genderfluid tranny

lol

if anyone thinks that's a joke ad, it is not. These people exist in droves. If you can't remember in the moment if it's a he/ she/ they/ xe/ xie/ jie/ jira/ co/ ve/ tey/ tem/ ter/ per/ na/ idam/ em/ rim/ et/ heshe/ hann/ herme/ sie/ zie/ ze/ zir/ hir/ spivak than you are unironically one of the cis genderbinary oppressors and you Need To Check Your Priviledge and apologize for triggering "them"(singular) because any error is a giant reminder of how hosed the whole thing is. Even if it is one of the binary genders you still get to hop on the women/wymyn train.

One day everyone will have the proper label and there will be peace on earth.

(Also, one of those pronouns is actually sandskrit. Guess which one!)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

SlipUp posted:

lol

if anyone thinks that's a joke ad, it is not. These people exist in droves. If you can't remember in the moment if it's a he/ she/ they/ xe/ xie/ jie/ jira/ co/ ve/ tey/ tem/ ter/ per/ na/ idam/ em/ rim/ et/ heshe/ hann/ herme/ sie/ zie/ ze/ zir/ hir/ spivak than you are unironically one of the cis genderbinary oppressors and you Need To Check Your Priviledge and apologize for triggering "them"(singular) because any error is a giant reminder of how hosed the whole thing is. Even if it is one of the binary genders you still get to hop on the women/wymyn train.

One day everyone will have the proper label and there will be peace on earth.

(Also, one of those pronouns is actually sandskrit. Guess which one!)

Rim (job)

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

You are a nerd posted:

Until you realize that's not a scarf the guy is wearing.

GYAH!

Ave Azaria
Oct 4, 2010

by Lowtax
It's 2013 folks, none of this is shocking anymore

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

You are a nerd posted:

well done

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

You are a nerd posted:

o gently caress

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
forget sf, they should go to loving portland, they'll fit right in

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

skit herre posted:

For a long time I was really unsure about all those issues but now everything seems crystal clear

I'll be honest: I'm way more transphobic than I am sithphobic.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lmao 3 people looking for 1-2 bedrooms on the best coast for $900/mo

gonna be living in a shithole for sure

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Is this the new Tumblr mock thread? :getin:

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Is this the new Tumblr mock thread? :getin:

that's every thread

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I do not understand this poo poo but I know I'm going to have to sit through a few workshops on it at some point

I teach transgendered students, I'm glad they're cool and not nuts like these people. I think stuff like this is more about ego and self confidence than sexuality or identity, but what do I know

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
that kid is walking financial security for a therapist

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JakeP posted:

its great that that 4 year old can already recognize their complicated gender identity, xhe is so mature for zis age
quick note that this is the exact same argument people use to poo poo on and discount the experiences of trans youth

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

Stuntman posted:

quick note that this is the exact same argument people use to poo poo on and discount the experiences of trans youth

it's a legit argument for someone who is still probably learning how not to poo poo themselves and has parents that see them as an extension of their own identity

Adventure Pigeon fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Dec 11, 2015

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Stuntman posted:

children are asexual until puberty hth

e: children are also genderfluid until puberty but its still pretty tumblr to call them that tbh

Luxury Communism fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Dec 11, 2015

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Professor Shark posted:

I do not understand this poo poo but I know I'm going to have to sit through a few workshops on it at some point

I teach transgendered students, I'm glad they're cool and not nuts like these people. I think stuff like this is more about ego and self confidence than sexuality or identity, but what do I know

The problem is when they go off their meds / hormone suppositories, or are on too much. At least that's how I always saw it. Teams of doctors and therapists are basically working around the clock to fight the person's endocrine system and at any moment things might get really .. messy.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

You are a nerd posted:

hahahahhaha gross

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Stuntman posted:

And that the genderblob brigade are aggressively appropriating that argument in order to rationalize their own inane delusional ego-driven autofellatio.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luxury Communism posted:

children are asexual until puberty hth

e: children are also genderfluid until puberty but its still pretty tumblr to call them that tbh
oh poo poo, my bad, didn't know we had an expert in the topic. where'd you get your degree from?

CaptainSarcastic posted:

And that the genderblob brigade are aggressively appropriating that argument in order to rationalize their own inane delusional ego-driven autofellatio.
please make a post that actually means something in english instead of just gooping all over your keyboard

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i got my degree in child faggotry but switched careers to veterinary information technology

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Stuntman posted:

please make a post that actually means something in english instead of just gooping all over your keyboard

These are not mutually-exclusive activities.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i know the pays not top tier but honestly im just the kind of person that needs to be around children, the retarded, or animals at all times.. sort of a calling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I can understand if you're a woman born as a man or vice versa, that makes sense to me, but once you start min-maxing your own made-up genders instead of picking a real one the idea of gender starts to mean nothing whatsoever which I suspect was the goal all along

• Locked thread