Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Mozi posted:

they'd probably have more success if they didn't mention all of the stuff that makes them seem impossible to deal with but what do i know

E:
Really regret going back and looking at the guy's "Scarf"

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Dec 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I for one welcome young incredibly fuckable trannies to our world.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Baba Ganoush posted:

lmbo that people are physically switching genders over a fad, you know it's happening... there are people out there who are doing it just to fit in with their friends

that one Die CIS Scum chick.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Maybe these dumb sjws should grow up and get a job instead of getting mad resumes ask for male or female .

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

4outof5 posted:

please clarify this statement there is a 4 year old in that picture whose parents are referring to as trans~ and while I'm pretty sure that's not what you mean this is SA.

Lol no I don't mean that. I mean adults who can make informed conscious decisions about their bodies and self.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

That said... you DTF?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

HollywoodDialysis posted:

Wow, that video is an eyeopener. I get the trans gendered part but what's with the 'I wanna be six years old' thing? Is age now a social construct too?

He lost everything... Except the weight. Cmon tubbo no 6 year old looks like a 300 pound fat man.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Nope lol. I'd tap it if it shut up though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

The Saurus posted:

my wife's ex-bf ended up falling in love with this vegan SJW chick and moved across the country to be her roommate. however even vegan SJW chicks want real men so he had to sleep on her couch listening to her get nailed nightly by her series of manlier boyfriends. not even his submission in becoming vegan could get her to gently caress him.

now he's been supercucked so hard he's literally decided he's a woman, walks around with balloons in his "ANARCHOFEMINIST" shirt for boobs. but of course is a lesbian woman, he still likes the vag.

just keep humiliating yourself and becoming less of a man for the sjw chick bro, it'll work you just need to try harder

I'd give him another year before he starts putting makeup on and womens clothing. Then a few more months before the guys nailing her start banging him too.

E: I may be one of those guys.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Dec 12, 2015

• Locked thread