Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?

ghetto wormhole posted:

Lmao at these insane rents. I have a very nice 2 bedroom apartment with gas (all gas appliances) and water included for $870/mo here. Last place I lived was a slightly worse but still nice 3 bedroom house for $1000/mo.

Best coast my rear end.
Is your profile up to date?

Because I'd rather be dead in California than alive in Nebraska.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Nebraska? They actually have Internet in that garbage-tier state?

West Coast = Best Coast
East Coast = Least Coast

Everything in between is literal poo poo.

Colorado is putting flyover states on the map. I grew up there when it was quite conservative and it was pretty cool then too. The weed thing is a nice bonus to spending Christmas with the family. :coal:

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?

Gobblecoque posted:

yeah but if you don't live in california then you miss out on all the great unique stuff like uh

Going to the beach in January and never having to see 100 or 30 degree weather.

Mediterranean climate is the own zone. :cool:

• Locked thread