Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
Like, if you want to just look at internet posts all day and reply to them and say "Actually, that's wrong and you're a stupid idiot." and do not care about getting a job or anything.

Politics? History? Anthropology? Which is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
STEM

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
STEM

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Honestly if you're going into anything other then STEM all you're saying is "Yes I'd love the challenge of paying back 100K in student loans while making minimum wage at a coffee shop"

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Sociology

Alternatively the fabled "School of Life" which teaches you to just shout garbled retarded racism until your opponent gives up

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
loving drop out already

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I don't get it. I went to college for 8 years to major in basket weaving and minor in spirit fingers. Why can't I find a good job?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

personally I believe murlocs really exist and live in our sewers, eating our delicious garbage and plotting for the day the earth shall be theirs

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Son of Rodney posted:

personally I believe murlocs really exist and live in our sewers, eating our delicious garbage and plotting for the day the earth shall be theirs

with STEM you could get the funding to start an excavation project to find the Murlocs.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Volume posted:

with STEM you could get the funding to start an excavation project to find the Murlocs.

ya or more likely do some dumb maths that help no one

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Volume posted:

I'm thinking of studying equestrian sciences, everybody knows murlocs are deadly afraid of horses

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

There's no argument involved when you have literal facts though. That's just loving boring. I want to intellectual checkmate my opponents.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

THE PWNER posted:

There's no argument involved when you have literal facts though. That's just loving boring. I want to intellectual checkmate my opponents.

Philosophy and psychology 101

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Womyn studies

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

business and economics

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Volume posted:

I don't get it. I went to college for 8 years to major in basket weaving and minor in spirit fingers. Why can't I find a good job?

Why does a freakin garbage man make more than I do? He's uneducated. I don't get it

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

University of LIFE, op

gently caress you *smashes beer bottle on op's head*

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
School of the hard knocks bitch rear end hoe

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
That means prison for all you pusssy bitches

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I find when people say STEM on the internet they just mean computer science or software engineering or something similar

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

Professor Shark posted:

University of LIFE, op

gently caress you *smashes beer bottle on op's head*

Lol well too bad for you bud I'm also training in weapons and Muay Thai Kickboxing (WITH real thais) to make sure that I will win on any field.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Drop out like all the billionaires

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Drunkboxer posted:

I find when people say STEM on the internet they just mean computer science or software engineering or something similar

they just mean assburgers

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I'd take the classes where Id learn to be a hacker computer guy so I just hack out any good points from the other persons argument and replace them with my own made up words like fibble and plarp

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
The only way to win is to not play.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Business, because despite not being a real degree it'll get you paid, which is even better?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I got a buddy who majored in ceramic sculpting who seems to scream a lot about the bern try that

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I'd take the fibble where Id plarp to be a fibble fibble guy so I just fibble out any plarp plarps from the other plarp argument and plarp them with my plarp plarp up plarps like fibble and plarp

The system works

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Rocket science

Or become a brain surgeon

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Heh its not like this is rocket science heh

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
either Rhetoric or Epistemology i think.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I just lie and say I have a degree in whatever is being discussed :)

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Fluo posted:

Rocket science

Or become a brain surgeon

Fluo posted:

Heh its not like this is rocket science heh

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
English major

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
the best degree to win internet arguments is a degree in internet arguments i would know i have a degree in internet arguments

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THNPmhBl-8I

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

MiracleWhale posted:

they just mean assburgers

Yeah but whenever someone brings something up you can just be like "Heh, I have a bachelors of SCIENCE not ART." and be all :smuggo:

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

i've got really bad dairrhea right now, like straight up liquid shits and about 30 minutes ago i farted maybe 3 gallons of air that smelled like an honest to god skunk

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Mariana Horchata posted:

either Rhetoric or Epistemology i think.

Any kind of graduation photo is taken in a mirror so it's a picture of yourself looking at yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Imma borat

good threadnot

• Locked thread