Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

eggnog is too filling to get as drunk as the occasion demands. drink something straight until you feel good about yourself, then have nog as a treat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Home made eggnog Clark?
| /
|/

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

sure i love some nog

gargle in my mouth and let it spill down my sweaty naked body

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

sometimes I go to the fridge ready for some noggy goodness and my roommate drank all but a teeny bit at the bottom of the container and I'm like "hey man, don't hog that nog!

this is copyrighted material here, nog companies plz contact me for licensing terms

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

egg nog tryna get a hand beezy

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
What's the best booze to put in store-bought eggnog? Sweet, creamy alcohol is much more likely to make me puke, but if it drowns out my family, it's worth the risk

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

you were warned posted:

What's the best booze to put in store-bought eggnog? Sweet, creamy alcohol is much more likely to make me puke, but if it drowns out my family, it's worth the risk

I like brandy. Brandy is probably the most delicious just to drink with it continuously. Rum is prolly the way to go just to go directly to buzzed. If I just want a small little serving, a good port actually works nicely with it though it's a little much except as a small dessert.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Dec 12, 2015

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

you were warned posted:

if you hate being around your family that much just use everclear

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

I like it, but only drink about 2oz. per year.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
I think it's better because I hate alcohol. It's like the shittiest drug. The buzz is all woozy but not in a fun way like hallucinogens and numb but not in a blissful way like opiates. It tastes like poo poo and you have to drink a bunch of it to get hosed up. It doesn't last too long, makes you vomit, has a terrible come down and a terrible hand over the next day. It's a poison to every loving type of cell in your body. It just sucks. I'd much rather have eggnog with codeine or eggnog with adderall or eggnog with LSD or better yet a balanced amount of all three. That way I can trip out, feel all warm and safe and be full of energy and attention while celebrating christmas with my grandparents.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i like my nog like i like my booze - any which way but loose lol - -starring me as the b.j. bear

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

you were warned posted:

Butterscotch schnapps. It's wonderful.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
ive never had eggnog with booze in it

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
the only opinion is "why"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Illavick posted:

I think it's better because I hate alcohol. It's like the shittiest drug. The buzz is all woozy but not in a fun way like hallucinogens and numb but not in a blissful way like opiates. It tastes like poo poo and you have to drink a bunch of it to get hosed up. It doesn't last too long, makes you vomit, has a terrible come down and a terrible hand over the next day. It's a poison to every loving type of cell in your body. It just sucks. I'd much rather have eggnog with codeine or eggnog with adderall or eggnog with LSD or better yet a balanced amount of all three. That way I can trip out, feel all warm and safe and be full of energy and attention while celebrating christmas with my grandparents.

I'm sorry your brain sucks

• Locked thread